Untitled Part 8

Dae Un had kickstarted the factory set up for goods manufacturing, the foreign investments and state loans had bankrolled the project. It was a win win situation for Taeran group. Dae Un had been appointed as the VP (vice president) of the group. He had become busy with work. Noona and hyung missed him but they understood that he was building his career. 

It was November 12th and Dae Un's birthday, he was in Busan again for factory work. Hyung and noona wished him at 12 am and he told them that he missed them and would come and see them soon. 

He did not worry that his much loved sleep had been interrupted and tomorrow was going to be a less hectic than usual day anyway because he had meetings in the main Busan city.

---------------

On November 7th , when Se Hee was working in the kitchen, Yoo Na came in and told her that there was a call for her. She went to the hall and answered "Hello"

"Hello Se Hee-ya, your  uncle and aunt have gotten into an accident." her mother was crying

"What? How?" Se Hee was worried

"They were driving and the car behind them lost control"

"Are they okay?"

"Bora called me just now. Your aunt is in ICU but your uncle is in surgery still. We have to go to Busan right now"

"Yes, yes, we have to"

"Okay, then come to the terminal directly in 1 hour, we are going there now"

"Okay I will see you there"

Se Hee was not sure what was happening but she went to the manager's office and it was empty, so she ran up the stairs and knocked at the owner's office door. He was there and said "Yes!"

Se Hee went inside and said "My uncle got in an accident and is in surgery. We have to go to Busan. Can I leave right now?"

"What? of course of course. Are you going home first?" the owner was worried and asked with compassion

"No, I will go to the terminal directly"

"Okay, let me drop you there" he stood and motioned to Se Hee to move

He drove Se Hee to the terminal where he greeted her parents as well.

The family departed for Busan and reached the hospital directly. Thankfully, her uncle's surgery was successful and he was transferred to ICU. After two days her aunt had been shifted to a ward and her uncle was also declared to be out of danger but still kept in ICU for monitoring.

Jin Hee and Dong Hee were not able to stay in Busan any longer due to their studies, so it was decided that they would go back to Seoul with Appa and Se Hee would remain there in Busan with Amman. Se Hee had called and informed the cafe about her situation and she was granted leave without any issue.

Her uncle had two kids, a daughter named Bora who was of Se Hee's age and a son named No Eul who was two months older than Jin Hee. No Eul lived in Seoul for university and visited them often. He had travelled to Busan with them. 

Se Hee's Amman took care of everything and everyone except herself and Se Hee was the one making sure that her Amman was doing okay as well.

On the 12th of December, she went to the hospital with Bora. Amman and No Eul had stayed the night there. Se Hee had made breakfast for everyone, after breakfast, she told Amman to go home and rest. But, Amman refused because it was the day when her brother was meant to transfer from ICU to general care. He was recovering quickly. So they all stayed in the hospital.