7 - The Plan Falls Into Place

***

Mr. Terror sat at her desk, working on building the Electromagnetic time bomb. it was almost finished. She gave an evil twisted smile of triumph. Her plan was working perfectly into place.

She set the timer to 30:00 and finished adding the last-minute parts and explosives.

Rodissius walked in with an evil grin. "My son Roman is acting as our wounded superhero." He smirked.

"Wounded you say?" Mr. Terror asked as Rodissius nodded. Roman entered the room moments later. "Well in that case we will actually have to wound him."

"Wait what?" Roman asked.

"You heard me." Bridget hissed before blasting him with a strength weakening gun. Roman falls to the floor. unable to get back up. "Rodissius take him to an alley and leave him until the superheroes come." she demanded as Rodissius nodded.

He took Roman to an alley and left a phone with him. Leaving before he was noticed.

Roman dialed the Mighty Med phone line and was answered by Skylar Storm.

"Hello, this is Mighty Med, which superhero am I talking to?" She asked.

"My name is Roman, some villain blasted me with a weakening gun"

"Do you remember what they looked like?"

"No, I'm in a Philidelphia alleyway."

"Ok we're on our way." Skylar said hanging up.

***

Kaz, Cody, Oliver and Skylar loaded into the invisible ambulance and within seconds they were at the alleyway. They get out and see a perfectly blasted Roman laying on the ground. Little did they know that they were about to get fooled.

"Hey, we're going to get you some help buddy." Kaz said as he and Oliver helped him into the Ambulance.

When they arrived back at Mighty Med, they helped Roman onto the gurney. It was a pretty good act because they would never see it coming. They checked his vitals which were dropping.

"His vitals are dropping." Cody said as Oliver then used a specific kind of defibrillator to counteract the effects of the weakening blast.

"There..." Oliver said as Roman's vitals returned back to normal. "You will have to stay here until Horace clears you." he said as the three of them left the Hospital to go see a movie.

Roman opened his eyes once they left and sat up, he had to initiate this plan fast before they got back or anyone notices. he walked all around Mighty Med, rigging the place up with explosives, and EMP charges that were linked to the time bomb Mr. Terror created.

He erased the security footage and deleted his name from the system. He left a business card on his gurney. After he was done, he grinned evilly to himself. he pulls out his com link and speaks. "The explosives are set. Mission accomplished."

"Nicely done Roman." Mr. Terror. said through her comlink. "Did you hide the explosives?"

"They are hidden, and armed" Roman replied "I'm getting out." He added before leaving the hospital unscathed.

***

Kaz, Oliver, Cody and Skylar walked in to find Roman gone. "Kaz!" Cody yelled from Roman's Gurney. Kaz and Oliver ran over with Skylar following close behind. "he's gone." Cody said.

"According to our system he was never here." Skylar said looking at the system.

"The only trace of his presence is this." Kaz said holding up a card that says. "Game On."