Sidemen: G-Tube

(Ethan's Sister, has a feeding tube and G tube, Ethan know everything, Harry is best friend but is also very close with the others)

I woke up to the piercing sound of my morning alarm that was constantly reminding me to get up and go to school. I walked into my bathroom and observed my stomach where my G tube is and I noticed it look a tiny bit off but I brushed the doubt away and got on with getting ready.
I came downstairs into the kitchen and the boys were in the living room. Just a bit of toast for me this morning, same as every boring old school day, said goodbye to everyone then started walking. Fortunately for me it was only a 10 minute walk but it felt longer when carrying a rucksack, a bag for my feeing tube kit and a bag connected to my G tube.

During 4th period (2nd to last lesson) I was feeling even more sick and in more discomfort and pain. I couldn't check but I'm pretty sure it's my G tube causing issues.

After a painful walk home I dropped my rucksack and walked upstairs to my room, showered, put on a baggy t-shirt and shorts. Then slowly ascended down the stairs into the kitchen, sat on the counter and reached to the medical draw next to me. The boys were outside playing football but I was gonna need Ethans help soon and Harry's sarcasm to get me through was inevitable.

I slowly lifted up my t-shirt and revealed what was an absolute mess. The skin around my G tube was green in colour. I know why, I recently had my 3rd surgery to replace another G tube as my body is rejecting them and now its happened again, great. I walked outside to the boys and tapped Harry on the shoulder as I couldn't see Ethan.
"Hey Bog, where's Ethan?"- yn
"In the bathroom, you okay?"- Harry
"I need you and Ethan's help"- yn
"With what?"- Harry
"Come with me"- yn
We walked back over to the kitchen, I sat back on the counter but Harry's eyes saw the medical kits.
"Yn what's going on are you okay?"- Harry
"No I'm in so much pain Bog"- yn
I lifted my baggy t-shirt and Harry was in shock when he saw the infection that was growing.
"Jesus Yn, why didn't you call us from school?"- Harry
"I didn't think it was gonna get this bad"- yn
"I'll go get Ethan he's back outside now, hang on buddy"- Harry
Harry jogged outside amd went over to Ethan also catching the attention of the five other boys.
"What's up mate?"- Ethan
"It's yn, her G tube is infected again and it looks bad"- Harry
Before Ethan could say anything else he ran inside over to me.
"Hey yn, you okay?"- Ethan
"No... it hurts, I dont want another surgery"- yn
"I know but remember we don't want this to make you even more ill, let me take you to the hospital"- Ethan
"Okay..."- yn

Ethan's POV
I went outside to tell the boys while yn went to pack her hospital bag. She's had once since she was 3 as she's had many hospital visits before. Things like changing feeding tubes which is the worst one to go to as it causes yn lots of pain, she's also had surgery's to change size of G tube as she's grown up, plus emergency ones like what she'll need now.
The boys had stopped playing football and we just chilling in the rare English heat.
"Boys I'm not going to be able to go to Lux's party tonight coz I've got to take yn to hospital"- Ethan
"What's wrong?"- Simon
"Is she okay"- Josh
"Her G tube is infected she'll need surgery to replace it"- Ethan
"Can I go with you?, you know how she is before surgery"- Harry
"Yeah I'm sure she'll appreciate it"- Ethan
"Ethan"- yn
I heard poor yn's voice as she was trying to push down the pain she was enduring.
"Yeah?"- Ethan
"The pain is getting worse can we go now?"- yn
"Yeah come on then, Harry is gonna come with us too"- Ethan
"Bye yn"- The rest of the SDMN
Even though the car was only outside on the driveway it was still a slow walk.
Harry sat in the back with me while Ethan drove. It was a 15 minute drive and it was now 6.45pm and in England it's now dark as its winter. I had curled up into Harry and he hugged me wishing that pain would stop. As we arrived I was taken straight into a ward then into surgery. During the process of anesthesia Harry and Ethan tried their best to comfort me as I hate going under.

Harry and Ethan were contacting the boys when finally 4 hours later I was wheeled back into the ward with a new G tube and fresh feeding tube just incase.

A few hours later I came round, I've always had trouble waking up so I'm on oxygen too.

"Ethan?"- yn
"Hey buddy"- Ethan
"Oi I'm here too lad"- Harry
"Harry"- yn
"How you doin?"- Ethan
"Yeah good just sore"- yn
"They also changed your feeding tube so it won't need to be replaced for a while"- Ethan
"Thank God for that"- yn
"They said we can take you home in a few hours too"- Harry
"Yay"-yn
-Time Skip-
Josh's POV
Since yn was rushed in urgently the boys and I haven't been able to sleep so we've been waiting up until...
-Doorbell-
I jumped up from my seat and rushed to the door, opened it then as soon as the boys and I saw yn we all ran to her and hugged her gently then Harry and Ethan joined in on the hug too. This is a great family.