Prologue Pt.1

A/N: Hey y'all!

I know that October was a long time ago, so I thought, why not make a one shot of the gang becoming parents? Plus, in this book they're teens so it'd be cute.

I'm going to do this a couple of months at a time for Gwiles (Gwen and Miles) and Amzie (Amadeus and McKenzie) because they're all having more than one kid and of course we need Amzie proposal and weddings before that!

🕸🕸🕸

𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕤-𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕪 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪

Gwen and Miles were walking towards the hospital, hand in hand as Gwen squeezed his hand nervously, as her hand was warm and clammy from nerves, but Miles kept his grip on his hand, knowing how petrified his wife was. "Everything's going to be alright, darling. We're just checking up on the baby."

"I know, but I've been feeling so sick lately. I feel like something's wrong, and I don't want to lose the baby, Miles." Gwen looked worriedly up at her husband, and he squeezed her hand, kissing her forehead as he opened the hospital door. The fresh breeze and smell of chemicals overcame them as they stepped inside. They both walked to the front counter, hand in hand as a pale female nurse frantically typing on the computer looked up through her glasses, peering her brown eyes at them as she stopped typing, clicked on something with the mouse and looked at them with a smile.

"Hello and welcome. What can I do for you today?" she says, looking at the couple.

"My wife is two months pregnant and we're here for the monthly checkup with Dr. Simlas, around two o'clock." Miles said as he felt Gwen attach herself to his shoulder, and he rubbed her hand with his thumb.

"You're a little bit late sir, but I think I can squeeze you in with him," the nurse says as she types on the screen.

"Well Einstein said time is relative, right? So what if I'm early and you're late?" Miles joked sheepishly as the nurse looked at him unamused while he felt Gwen shake her head on his shoulder.

"Excuse my husband for the poor dad jokes, starting a little too early with those," Gwen said as she playfully whacked Miles, and he pretended to be hurt. "You can still squeeze us in, right?"

The nurse held up a finger for them to wait as she picked up her phone and dialed a number.

"Hey, the Morales-Stacy's are here. They're fifteen minutes behind, but can you still squeeze them in?....Mhm. Alright, I'll send them up," the nurse hung up the phone, talking to the nurse who was busy on the computer next to her, and he nodded, rolling his chair over in the middle of their two computers.

"Follow me please," the nurse said with a smile as she got up from her seat, walking from behind the desk and walking down the hallway. The couple followed after.

🕸🕸🕸

Gwen lay down on the seat as directed by the doctor as he set the machine up. Miles was right by her side, holding her hand. Doctor Simlas was a tan, balding man with graying hair. "Alright Mrs. Morales-Stacy, how have you been doing? You're about seven weeks pregnant, correct?

"Yeah, we've been keeping track. I've been a little anxious about this because I've been so incredibly nauseous and I can't keep anything down, so I've been hungry and I hope I'm not harming the baby," Gwen says as she puts her hand over her stomach protectively.

"Ah I see. Well, everyone has different symptoms when it comes to their first time being pregnant," the doctor tapped the screen, having it come to life as he grabbed a tube of gel. "We'll check on the baby then and make sure it's okay. Mind raising your shirt, please?"