Prologue Pt.3

ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 #𝟛

"Daddy? Daddy wake up!" Miles was asleep soundly until he felt the weight of his two year old jumping on his body. Miles groaned.

"Es demasiado temprano en la mañana cariño," Miles groaned as the child jumped up and down.

"Papi, mamá me dijo que te despertara!" the toddler exclaimed.

"And why did Mommy tell me to wake you up?"

"Cause she sick!" the toddler patted his face, trying to get him to open his eyes. His eyes quickly opened.

"What do you mean, Mommy's sick?"

The toddler giggled, putting her tiny hand over her mouth and then taking it off. "Tew up," she says in a cute voice. Miles groaned as he picked up his child and sat her on his lap.

"Alright, daddy's up now," Miles says as he tickles his toddler, who giggles and wriggles around.

"Tickles!" she says happy as she held onto her daddy.

Miles could hear the sound of the toilet flushing, and a tired looking Gwen stepping out of the bathroom and washing her mouth out.

"You okay honey?"

"Mhm!" she answered as she spit out the water, and then the toilet flushed again as her male toddler waddled behind her and hugged her leg.

"Are you ok Mommy?" The toddler asked.

"Yes baby, I'm okay," Gwen chuckled, leaning down and picking up her toddler as she tossed herself on the bed next to her husband.

"Don't tell me it was dinner last night," Miles says, cringing as he remembered he nearly burned the kitchen down.

"Oh yeah, it was definitely the dinner babe," Gwen says, looking at her husband cheekily, and gets a hurt look from her husband, and she laughed, kissing his cheek.

"I'm kidding, baby. Just not been able to keep anything down lately, and its weird, I have small glitches too..." Gwen trailed off, and then her and Miles look at each other.

"Oh crap," they both said in unison as both of their toddlers covered their mouths looking at each other. "Oh no!" they exclaim, giggling.

🕸🕸🕸

The twins were excitedly climbing into bed after a long day. Miles smiled, walking in and kissing both of their foreheads. "You had an exciting second birthday, huh?" he says with a smile.

"Yeah! We big kids now," Maria exclaimed happily with a big grin.

"Can we get a hova board?" Mason asked, and Miles laughed.

"We'll see, but first we got to get your baby brother here first," Miles says just as a heavily pregnant Gwen walked into the room with a tired smile.

"That is if he wants to get out," Gwen groaned as she stretched. "He's almost a week past his due date,"

"I'm sure he'll come soon Gwen," Miles says as his tired wife sits next to him. He kissed her cheek and placed his hands on her stomach.

"Mama big," Maria giggled.

"I was even bigger when I had you two in there," Gwen says with a tired smile as she leans back as her face twists. "He's kicking again,"

"Just as energetic as they were," Miles says as his hand meets the end of a foot kicking his palm.

The toddlers excitedly got out of bed. "Can we feel?!" they exclaimed excitedly, and Gwen smiled.

"Sure,"