Prologue Pt.4

Johnathan Onn banged his milky white hand against the wall of the glass container that held him. He panted of exhaustion, feeling a swirl of emotion in his brain as he sat on the floor of the dark room, the only light being the fluorescent light that lit up his prison. He looked at his body, hating how he looked and wishing he had his old body back.

He remembered the flashes of pain, the burning of his cells as the pure energy from the collider mixed with his DNA, the blinding flashes of pain during his moment of silence in the container. He squeezed his fists as he remembered how Spider-Man just had, had, to interfere with the mission. His boss could have cared about him and his coworker's safety. Everything was against him. Nobody was in his world, understanding what it was like to be him. To not be human. The world was against him and there was nobody fighting on his side. 

He felt the pure anger burning through his body, when to his surprise, a inky blot of black goo formed on his left thigh. He gasped, recognizing his old spot, and he touched his thigh out of surprise, looking around to see if there was anyone witnessing this. There wasn't.

"Johnathan." A voice echoed in his head, seeming to reverberate against the glass doors, and he looks around surprised, not expecting the voice, as he's never heard such a sound. THe sound was deep, gravelly, powerful, even.

"W-Who are you?" Johnathan's voice was hoarse from the use of yelling for hours earlier out of frustration.

"I am Chthon. Being of the Dark force."

"Dark Force?" He whispered, his hand going to his head as he searched his thoughts for any knowledge on such mentioned thing. He couldn't remember or recognize it. "Are you that thing on my leg?"

"Yes. You have not lost all connection to your powers. You are connected to the Dark Force, therefore being connected to me. I can make you powerful again. I can help you bring the multiverse to their knees-"

"Wait, wait, wait, is this the one part of the movie- I swear to God I watched this once,-"

"....What?"

"- This one bad guy is like to the other, "I'm gonna give you power, and blah blah blah," and there's always a catch about it so-"

"...Good Heavens, shut up."

Johnathan shut up immediately. "So....is there a catch?" He asks awkwardly, and he can hear Chthon's audible sigh. 

"The only downside of you feeding off my power is that I am a being of darkness. You will eventually get the overwhelming want, the need, to kill."

Johnathan was quiet for a moment, but then he thought of the Spider-Man, the one who had ruined his life. With his stupid homemade black and red spray painted suit and how he had destroyed his mind.

Would he mind killing?

"Well?"

Johnathan thought. It was a dark path to go down, but he knew that he wanted one thing.

Spider-Man, dead.

"We have a deal." He says quietly, and he hears Chthon laugh ominously.

"Good choice."

Then Johnathan begins to scream as he feels the inky black spreading across his body, the atoms in his body mutating within every second, and he could feel the burning pain, the same sensation when he had in the accident, but a thousand times worse. It felt like every cell in his body was on fire. The black spreader throughout his body as he screamed, the lights flickering on and off in the Spider-Society building, and he began to float in the air, the transformation bubbling to his head, as he was completely an inky black color, and he chuckled as he stopped screaming, the power flowing through his veins, he could feel the pure darkness. 

Now this, this was a feeling he could get used to.

Then the doors burst open as a group of Spider-People, even a cat burst in. Their leader, the same man who had imprisoned him, Spider-Man 2099 was standing there and his eyes widened when he saw Johnathan. He growled as his eyes narrowed and he raced towards the glass container.

"NO!" He yelled in anger as he reached the glass container, clawing at the glass, making screeching noises that were unpleasant.

"See you soon, Spider-Man," Johnathan says with a dark chuckle as he snaps his fingers and he disappears in the blink of an eye, just as Miguel had broken through the glass, glass shards biting into his knees as he kneeled on the ground, one fist down as he growled in anger. The shocked crowd of Spider-People came over quickly, not knowing what to do next. 

"Gera." He spat, and a girl with dark brown skin, a curly afro with red framed glasses with yellow tints in a black and red striped jacket, with a yellow emblem on the front of her shirt, and black boots stepped forward. His eyes hardened, seeing the girl.

"Yeah, Miguel?" She says softly, looking at him, knowing how big of a mess they were in.

"Do me a favor."

"I'm listening."

"Get Miles and Gwen. We're going to need them for what's about to happen next."

The girl's eyes widened but she nodded, turning and walking away from the scene and down the hall. She takes a sharp inhale as she turns a few corners and comes to the garage of the Society, looking at a red and black motorbike with yellow stripes.

"Buckle up Mom," she says as she lifts her shirt, grabbing a locket that held an image of her mother, a beautiful dark skinned woman with a puffy afro and a charming smile. "We're going for one hell of a ride."

A/N: Last part of the Prologues! Now the story begins my friends....