Valentines special<3

Suprise!! A/N at the end. Happy valentines Day!
(Please ignore any spelling mistakes)

-

It was the dreaded day of hearts and love, and Stan felt sick. Usually he was with Wendy for Valentines day but this year he was trying to not get back together with her. It was difficult after being so used to that routine. He did miss her, but after seeing her post valentines pictures of her and Bebe he felt just jealous. He didn't even have a reason because he knew he didn't love her like that anymore.

Stan laid on his bed staring up at the ceiling, knowing well that if he kept thinking so much he might have another episode and start to break down. Trying to control depression sucked ass, because it always came out of nowhere with him. Even calling someone to ask for help was a difficult task during a breakdown, because Stan's thoughts were clouded with so much emotion. He would always shut himself off and listen to all the thoughts telling him that everyone hated him. Or that he'd be better off dead. Even when he wasn't in an episode those thoughts still invaded his head way too often. And right now, he could feel it happening.

Stan sat up and placed himself into the corner of his bed, hugging his knees to his chest. All his friends were probably going out, having fun, and being in love. Yet, he was all alone. Noone to talk to, and nowhere to go. The thought of seeing a couple being all lovey dovey made him feel sick. Stan buried his head in his knees and felt tears spring up into his eyes, not even having a real reason to be crying. It felt like a huge bubble of depression and negative energy was surrounding him. The urges to drink and smoke all his problems away also started to come back, but he knew he shouldn't relapse over a stupid reason. With too many thoughts controlled on his emotions he just let the tears fall. Letting the thoughts cut him like little needles, feeling the hut in his chest, and the pool in his stomach. He choked on his tears and felt like he couldn't breathe. The thoughts of him being alone forever weighed him down. The thoughts of everyone around him telling him how much of a worthless freak he was trove him crazy. He pulled at his hair and tried to wipe the tears away, but nothing made them go away. He wanted to be loved, wanted someone to care about him. He wanted that special someone to tell him he's alright, reassure him that none of those terrible thoughts were reality.

His phone started blaring through his ears and he felt sensitive to the sound. He reached over and was gonna ignore it but his was his best friend, Kyle. He didn't want to worry him with his he was acting, but if he didn't answer he'd be worried either way. The phone went to his ear and he choked out a, “hello?”

“Hey Stan, you doing anything tonight?” Kyle's voice filled his ears and he felt all the thoughts leave his head. Stan hugged his knees tighter and took a deep breath.

“No, I've just been sitting on my ass not doing shit.” *he responded, desperately trying not to show that he was crying with his tone of voice. He didn't want to worry him and he really didn't want to be a burden to the other. He always felt like he was just a chore to Kyle because of how often he had to comfort Stan.

Kyles voice was filled with happiness, “Sweet! OK, get ready, and be outside in twenty, dude” Stan felt a smile tug on the side of his lips. The way he could know how Kyle's smile looked without even seeing it. The way Stan knew Kyle was probably pacing his room and using his hands to talk even though Noone was there.

Stan smiled and decided to agree, “alright, man… What are we gonna do?” He asked with a slightly curious tone.

“It's a surprise!” Kyle dragged out the word ‘surprise’ and Stan felt himself laugh at that.

“Alright, Alright. I'll get ready, see you soon, dude.” He replied and hung up after Kyle's goodbye filled his ears. He pulled himself off of his bed, leaving the cloud of depression he just had surrounding him, on the bed. He felt nervous, yet happy that Kyle had wanted to hang out with him. He felt his stomach fill with butterflies at the thought that it was all a surprise.