7 | Some Bitch

Zayn's POV

After dropping off Aurora, I drove to my house and walked straight to the office. Turning on my laptop, I quickly typed in a few things.

After a few more searches, I found what I was looking for and made my way out of the office. As I was about to step out of the house, Ryder stopped me.

"Woah, slow down, Sonic. Where are you going?" he asked curiously, grabbing my arm.

I looked down to where his hand was. "Let go of my arm before I rip your hand off and shove it down your throat."

I could feel my blood boiling from how angry I was.

He immediately removed his hand from my arm but took a step to stand in front of me now. "What happened?" he asked. "Why are you so angry?"

"I'm not angry, Ryder. I just have some business to take care of," I told him, taking a step to the side and opening the front door of my house.

"Zayn, I've known you since we were both in diapers. From the look on your face, I can tell you're about to do something very stupid," he said as he walked behind me to my car.

"Either you shut the fuck up and come with me, or you shut the fuck up and stay back," I gritted out. "But either way, shut the fuck up."

I watched as he opened the door to the passenger seat and sat in the car. I did the same and turned the car on. "I'm very scared for what I'm about to get myself into."

"You got your gun on you?" I asked.

He lifted up his shirt to show me the gun. "Yeah."

"Good." I opened the glove box and took my own gun out. Quickly securing it behind my back, I started driving.

"Can you tell me where we're going?" Ryder asked. I could tell he was nervous from the way he kept shaking his leg.

Between Ryder, Axton, and me, Ryder was definitely the more sensible one. He always tried to think of different ways to calmly handle a situation.

"If I told you, you would start finding ways to stop me from what I'm about to do," I told him. "And right now, I really don't want to hear any of it."

He let out a sigh. "Whatever you're doing, I hope it's worth it." I stayed quiet, choosing not to continue the conversation.

I knew what I was about to do was completely insane, but I didn't give a fuck.

She deserved everything that was about to come her way. Plus, I hadn't had this type of fun in a while, so you can only imagine my excitement right now.

It was an hour's drive away, and the traffic only made it worse. By the time I reached the house, it was already dark outside. I peered through the car window and noticed the lights were turned off. I only knew she was home because her car was parked outside.

I got out of my car, and Ryder did the same. I glanced his way before focusing on the house again. "Stay out here, just in case." He nodded.

"Whose house is this?" he asked as he looked around.

"Some bitch."

I walked up to the house and scanned the surroundings, attempting to find a spare key, but there wasn't any. I took out my switchblade and began messing with the door's lock until I heard a satisfying click.

"If you see or hear anything, call me," I told Ryder before carefully stepping inside the house and shutting the door behind me.

Silently, I moved around the house until I reached a hallway. Walking down, I slowly opened each door until I finally found the bedroom. I stepped inside and discovered her peacefully sleeping on the bed.