SOUNDTRACK

SOUNDTRACK.

00. ( COOL FOR THE SUMMER. )
'kiss one another, die for each other, we're cool for the summer.'

00. ( DRESS. )
'i only bought this dress so you could take it off, take it off.'

00. ( WILDEST DREAMS. )
'his hands are in my hair, and his clothes are in my room.'

00. ( GUYS MY AGE. )
''cause you hold me like a women, in a way i've never felt before.'

00. ( I WANNA BE YOURS. )
'maybe i just wanna be yours, i wanna be yours, i wanna be yours.'

00. ( STRAWBERRIES & CIGARETTES. )
'so you sat and stared at my lips, and i could already feel your kiss.'

00. ( THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT US. )
'they don't know about the up all nights, they don't know i've waited all my life.'

00. ( WHY'D YOU ONLY CALL ME WHEN YOU'RE HIGH? )
'left you multiple miss calls and to my message you reply, 'why'd you only call me when you're high?'

00. ( FRIENDS. )
'all of your friends have been here for too long, they must be waiting for you to move on.'

00. ( LIKE I WOULD. )
'he, won't touch me you like i would. he, won't live like i would.'

00. ( I HATE U, I LOVE U. )
'don't want to, but i can't put nobody else above you.'

00. ( POWERFUL. )
'oh, my, my, my, what you do to me? like lightning when i'm swimming in the sea.'

00. ( STYLE. )
'you got that james dean daydream look in your eye, and i got that red lip classic thing that you like.'

00. ( STAY. )
'round and around, and around, and around we go, oh, now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now, you know.'

00. ( DIE FOR YOU. )
'it's hard for me to communicate the thoughts that i hold, but tonight i'm gon' let you know.'

00. ( INTO YOU. )
'say she wanna fuck me later, girl, i'm into it, i'm into it, i'm into it.'

00. ( MEDDLE ABOUT. )
'well, come and get it now, come and get it now, baby, show me what you're doing, come and turn around.'