𝟐𝟔. ( butterflies and goodbyes. )

ISABEL WOKE UP the next morning with a heavy heart and her shoulders slumped; the feeling of loath streaming through her body

ISABEL WOKE UP the next morning with a heavy heart and her shoulders slumped; the feeling of loath streaming through her body. She really did not want to go through with what was about to come.

She didn't want to say goodbye to Jake, not now, not ever.

She could still feel the boys delicate hands roaming her body as she got ready for the day, brushing her hair whilst the image of his lust filled eyes looking up at her as she sat on his lap appeared in her mind, making her stomach swirl.

Standing in front of the mirror, Issy felt her breathing hitch as she traced her warm fingertips over the purple marks he left on her collarbones. Just the thought of Jake's soft, plump lips against her smooth skin had her going into a frenzy and made her head blur as she remembered the quiet groans that would escape his mouth as he bruised her skin.

"Issy! Hurry up!" Her brother's voice calling out to her abruptly disturbed her thoughts, causing her to quickly snatch her hand away from the hem of her pajama shorts and a panicked breath to leave her mouth as her eyes widened and her cheeks burned red. Embarrassed at what her hand was subconsciously doing and alarmed at the mere thought of missing Jay, Sunghoon and Jake's departure.

"I'm coming!" She screamed back down to her brother, rolling her eyes at the sound of his moaning and groaning about her always taking forever filled her ears.

Huffing to herself, Isabel hurriedly stripped from her night clothes and got into a pair of shorts that she was sure would be comfortable for the long journey home and a simple, orange flannel that she'd stolen from Jake a few years ago when he'd left it in the family living room after sleeping over. The boy hadn't asked for it back yet, and so Issy didn't see a problem with having it at all.

Once she'd finished cleaning her face, she quickly picked up her dirty laundry and shoved it into her backpack, not caring if it was folded or not. She could deal with it later on when she returned home because right now, she didn't care. All she cared about was seeing Jake for one last time before the Winter break.

"Finally." Jay loudly huffed once Issy had made it downstairs, her backpack cling to her shoulders. All the girl could do was roll her eyes at her brother and head into the kitchen to grab something for her and Niki to eat for the car ride.

"The car is all packed, so we can head home now." The Park siblings father announced as he poked his head through the front door the inform the five of them, to which they nodded in acknowledgment and soon left the holiday home.

"It was nice meeting you, even if we didn't speak much." Isabel smiled widely and a chuckle fell from her lips as she looked up at Park Sunghoon, who had a firm grip on the strap of bag and his other hand tucked in his jean pocket and a grin tugging at the corner of his mouth.

"Yeah, and it's safe to say that the allegations of you being an 'Annoying Younger Sister' are false." Sunghoon laughed, pulling the girl in for a quick hug before pulling away and looking down at her with a mischievous glint in his eye. "And whatever's going on with you and Jake, be careful around Jay. He already thinks you've got some secret boyfriend because you rejected Sung Hanbin."