𝟏𝟏. ( changing. )

WHEN JUNGWON HAD arrived at the home later on that night, sticking to his word and picking Issy up, the group all made their way towards the beach — Jungwon and Isabel in front of everyone, and Jake trailing behind everyone else with his hands stu...

WHEN JUNGWON HAD arrived at the home later on that night, sticking to his word and picking Issy up, the group all made their way towards the beach — Jungwon and Isabel in front of everyone, and Jake trailing behind everyone else with his hands stuffed in his jean pockets.

"You look really pretty tonight." Jungwon complimented, turning his head to glance over at the shorter girl, whose cheeks now burned red.

What Isabel was wearing was pretty simple, however she still managed to look as beautiful ever. She wore a pair of baggy denim shorts and a tight fitted red, cropped top. She paired it with her everyday jewelry and a pair of white socks and black and white Adidas Samba's. She hadn't put on loads of makeup when getting ready, considering the sun burn that was decorating her face hurt to touch, so she wore winged eye liner, mascara and a clear lip gloss and her hair was straightened, just how she liked it.

"Really?" Issy questioned in a tone that showed she was slightly shocked by the boys compliment and Jungwon chuckled, nodding his head as the girl did her best to hold back her wide grin.

"You always do." He stated and never in Isabel's life did she think she would be thankful for the sunburn that was spread across her cheeks, because otherwise the Yang boy would be able to see her red, beaming cheeks.

Once arriving at the beach, Issy's lips parted in awe as she took in the sight before her. In the center of the beach was a massive, glowing bonfire that had flakes of fire flying from it. It's crisping and crackling sound was just about heard over the loud beat of the electronic music and there were many people dancing around the fire with plastic cups in their hands — more than likely filled with alcohol.

"Do you want a drink?" Jungwon wondered, and Isabel nodded her head in agreement before the boy hurried to the drinks stand, leaving her with large smile on her lips.

"He's only getting you a drink," She heard Jake Sim scoff from beside her, immediately making her turn to look at him with a scowl spread on her features. "No need to swoon over him that much." He rolled his eyes, shaking his head slightly.

"Shut up, Jake." She huffed, fed up of the boy consistently trying to ruin her mood, and so she quickly followed after Jungwon, leaving Jake to watch the two reunite and share giggles between each other as he watched as Jungwon handed Issy her drink.

The boy was brought out of his trance by the feeling of Niah linking her arm with his. He glanced down at her and instantly felt his chest pang with realization. He'd almost completely forgot about her. He had been so wrapped up with focusing on Issy and Jungwon and wondering why she was always on his mind, that he seemed to of forgotten about the girl he brought back from college.

The Sim boy sent her a small (guilt filled) smile, and felt his shoulders slump. All he needed was a drink.