𝟐𝟗. ( perfect. )

ISABEL STOOD IN SHOCK as her eyes slightly widened and her heart skipped a beat as soon as her brown eyes landed on Jake Sim; her chest exploding with excitement and happiness

ISABEL STOOD IN SHOCK as her eyes slightly widened and her heart skipped a beat as soon as her brown eyes landed on Jake Sim; her chest exploding with excitement and happiness. She couldn't believe it, blinking her eyes repeatedly just to make sure it was her boyfriend stood in her kitchen.

However, she was quick to feel her shoulders slump with disappointment once realization kicked in. She wasn't going to be able to run up to him and reunite with him the way she wanted to — kissing all over his face and mentioning how much she missed him the boy because of him, her brother: Jay Park.

"Hey, Issy." Jay grinned as she headed towards them, the older boy quick to pull her in for a hug and her to wrap her arms around his waist. "Miss me?" He wiggled his brows once they pulled away, looking down at her as she chuckled, shaking her head.

"Of course not, are you stupid?" Issy almost gasped, looking Jay up and down. "I got to sleep in your room the whole time — your beds really comfortable, and you PC is so much better than mine, I think I'm going to take it for myself." She teased, making the Park boy shove her shoulder, rolling his eyes, many complaints leaving his mouth about how his room would now smelt of shit.

"It smelt of shit before I even went in there anyway, you prick." Issy argued back, pushing him back, which only caused their parents to tell them to 'cut it out.'

It wasn't long until Isabel turned her attention to Jake, her heart immediately skipping a beat and her cheeks burning red as he smirked down at her, bringing her in for a hug; his strong, masculine fragrance, that had a floral smell lingering within the transparent scent hit her nose, immediately making her feel a sense of comfort.

She felt at home once again when being in his arms and she didn't want to escape that feeling, though their moment was quickly put to an end when Jay tugged her away, demanding that she helped him carry his suitcase to his room, which only resulted in her rolling her eyes and slapping him on the back of the head, before running away with screams leaving her mouth as she sound of his chasing after her became apparent.

Once the sun had set, and everybody had made their way up to bed after stuffing their faces with Isabel and Jay's mother's delicious cooking (and Issy having to deal with the thick tension between her and Jake as he sat opposite her, feeling him nudge her foot with his) the youngest in the house laid on her bed, staring up at her ceiling as thoughts circled through her mind.

Jay and Jake were only next door and she hated that. She wanted Jake to be in her room with her. She wanted him to spend his time with her. She wanted to smother him in hugs and kisses. She wanted him to herself.