Chapter 22

Recap
When we got home I went upstairs and changed into some comfy clothes. When I was done I went back downstairs and went over to the couch.
End of recap

KEIRA'S P.O.V
When I got to the couch I looked around and saw nobody there. I yelled the boys and hayes' names.

"HAYES"
no answer
"DAD"
No answer
"KIAN"
No answer
"SAM"
No answer
"TREVOR"
No answer
"CONNOR"
No answer
"JC"
No answer

When I or tired of yelling I decided to text Hayes and Ricky asking where everyone was. No one answered. Now I was getting scared so I called Hayes. No answer. I called all the boys. No answer.
Where the heck is everyone.
I went upstairs and knocked on everyone's doors.
No one answered.
I checked the kitchen.
No one in there.
Checked the bathroom.
No one there.
I checked the other room where the people that didn't want to watch the movie were.
No one there either.
I checked the front yard.
No one there.
I finally checked the back yard.
There was no one there.
Okay now I was getting supper scared. I called everyone that was left at the party and no one answered. I kept calling Hayes until he answered. After like half an hour of trying to get someone to pick there phones up I just gave up. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. I got my phone out of my pocket and went on twitter. I logged in and saw all the hate I was getting. I couldn't take it again. I went to my room and then went to my bathroom. I locked the door and I sat in the corner and started to cry. I herd the front door open and herd people's voices. I didn't care. Maybe the fans are right. What if the boys didn't want me?
What if the boys just adopted me because they felt bad for me.
What if Hayes is just dating me because he feels bad for me?

A/N
Hey guys its Keira. So sorry it's short I might be able to update tomorrow. But I will not be able to update on Sunday. I won't be able to update until the July 6th because I get back from camp until July 4th but I will be unpacking and for me unpacking takes me like 2 hours and we will be getting home from my camp late I think but I will be getting some rest. So sorry about that.

Thank you so mic for over 1000 reads.
THAT'S AMAZING
THANK YOU.

QOTD
Where do you think the boys when and will they find Keira. Tell me what you think in the comments.

DON'T FORGET TO:
COMMENT
SHARE
VOTE

LOVE YOU MY CUPCAKES AND COCONUTS 😜😝😛😘😘😍💛💙💜💚❤💗💓💕💖💞💘

~LOVE KEIRA