Chapter 44

Recap: You can tell that we are weird. I have a weird family. That I love and would never replace. End of recap

Keira's POV
We got home and I went straight up to my room and changed into sweatpants and a Dillon Rupp shirt. The people downstairs are family and they don't care what I look like.

Dillon Rupp is like my favorite vines/singer. He is amazing. I once met him but that doesn't matter lol. I'm weird. I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen.

I grabbed an apple from the fridge. I went over to the living room and turned on the tv. No one was in the living room so I just went on my phone and paid no attention to the tv.

"Are you playing on your phone or watching tv?" Dad asked.
"Can I do both?" I replied.
"You don't pay the bills now do you?" He asked.
"No but you don't either." I responded.
"That's true." He said.

I just laughed and went on with playing on my phone. I was in the middle of playing color switch when I got a phone call. I wonder who it is.

I walked to a different room where there was no noise. I clicked answer and put it up to my ear.

(U-Unknown K-Keira)
K- hello?
U- hi is the Keira Dillon?
K- it depends who's asking?
U- I don't know if you remember me but I'm mMrs. Rose. From the care home.
K- Mrs. Rose? Are you serious?
(R- Mrs. rose K-Keira)
R- yeah it's me
K- hey how you doing?
U- I'm good but I have some good news and some bad news. Which one do you want first?
K- bad first please
R- well I think we may have found your birth family.
K- you didn't?
R- sorry hun but we did
K- this isn't happening
R- okay the good news is you are going to court because they want you back but you get to choose who you want to live with.
K-....
R- Sweetie are you still there?
K-ya just thinking
R- alright now the court date is on the 4th of April. You have 4 days to be ready.
K- okay thank you for informing me Mrs. Rose.
R- your welcome Keira.
K- Bye
R- bye

I hung up after she said bye. I can't believe they found my parents. I can't believe they want me to pick between the boys and my parents.

I walked back to the room I was watching tv in and saw all the boys in there. How am I going to break the news to them? I know. I'll do it right now.

"Hey guys can I talk to you?" I asked.
"Yeah what is it sweetheart?" Dad replied.
"Umm... I just got a phone call from Mrs. Rose. My old care taker. She said t-that they f-f-found my bir-birth parents." I stuttered.
"Wow okay. What else did she say?" Kian asked.
"She said that we have to go to court. She said I have to choose who I want to live with." I replied.
"When do we have to go to court?" Sam asked.
"In 3 da-days." I stuttered again.

I feared up just talking about it. I want to see my birth parents but I also want to stay with the boys. The boys have been taking care of me for a few months now. My parents just dropped me off at a care home. What parent would do that and then want their child back? Who does that?

Hey guys it's your author. I'm so sorry it's short this is just a filler chapter. Some drama is coming into Keira's life.

Who do you think she will choose to live with?

Will it be the boys
Or
Her birth parents????

Comment what you think
Vote
Share