Chapter 47

Recap
We were going to watch the sunset afterwords
End of recap

Keira's POV
When we got to the beach we went to find a good spot to sit down. When we found a spot we all sat in a circle while waiting for the sunset to start.

"Who wants the play truth or dare before I go to the park and skate?" I asked.

I heard everyone say yes

"Okay I'll go first. Sam truth or da-" I started but didn't finish because I got hit in the back with a ball.

"I'm sorry my friend threw the ball and it hit you." Some dude said. And by some dude, I mean some very hot dude.

"It's alright." I said.

After that he walked away to his little friends and I continued with my sentence.

"Same truth or dare?" I asked.
"Truth." He said.
"Baby." Trevor said.
"Am not!" Sam yelled.
"BOYS!" Kian and I yelled in sync.
"Let's not do that again." Kian said.
"Agreed" I said back.
"Okay on with the game for the third time." dad said b
"Sam is it true you have a girlfriend?"
"It is true. Her name is Rosa and she beautiful." He said.
"Can't wait to met her." I said.

*AFTER TRUTH OR DARE*

We finished the game of truth or dare and decided it was time to try out my new board.

"You ready Keira?" Dad asked.
"Yeah I'm ready."

We walked to the skatepark and I got onto my board to get used to things. I skated around looking at all the areas where I could go and I found the perfect spot.... The rails.

I pushed off with my left foot and did the olli to get onto the rail. When I landed on to the ground I looked over to the boys and they started clapping. I guess I got detracted because the next thing I know I am on the ground down in the pool thing.

Everyone started running over to me and all I heard/saw was dad asking if I was alright. After that everything went black.

*
*
*
*
*
*

Ricky's POV

After Keira did well on the rails the boys and I started clapping. She looked over at us and smiles. I wonder whats going on in her mind. After a while of her looking at us I heard a little cry. I looked over to where Keira was and I saw her at mid fall.

I got up and ran over to her. She looked at me and I asked... "Are you alright?" She didn't answer she just closed her eyes.

"SOMEONE CALL 911. PLEASE MY DAUGHTER IS HURT!" I screamed at no one in particular. "IM ON IT!" Someone yelled.

I had tears running down my eyes. Why does bad things happen to me???? I asked myself.

I heard sirens and I knew that Keira was going to be okay. But am I right? I don't know anything right now. My focus is on Keira.

They took Keira away and I started walking over to the ambulance.

"Is she going to be okay?" I asked.
"We don't know yet. We have to get a X-ray before we do anything to her."
"Can I go into there with her?"
"Are you a family member of her?" He asked.
"Yeah I'm her father."
"What's her name?" He asked.
"Keira Dillon."
"What's your name sir?" He asked. Why is he asking so many questions?
"Ricky Dillon" I replied.
"Alright you can come." He said.

I got in and saw Keira so pale and so lifeless. I picked up her hand and squeezed it.

"You're going to be okay." I said to no one but Keira and myself. I got my phone out and texted the boys saying that I was in the ambulance. There was someone in the back with us and I asked him what hospital we were going to and he said Los Angeles Community Hospital.

Hey guys it's Keira. Sorry I haven't been updating in a while. I have been super busy.

I hope you liked this chapter.

~Keira