y/n past

Your p.o.v
I got jolted out of my sleep by a bad dream. I looked around and saw nami and robin still sound asleep. This dream has been reoccurring for  two weeks now. I slowly got out of my bed and walked towards the kitchen. I opened the door and as usual the refrigerator is chained up.

I grabbed a water that's inside the cabinet. I looked up and saw the calendar. "Tomorrow is going to be one year anniversary since iv been on the crew" I said to myself. I can't believe it's been one year since I escaped.

Past*  7yrs old
"MOMMY LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND" I yelled out loud. My mom came in washing a dish. "What is it
y/n?" I pulled out this weird shape fruit. "I thought it looked weird momma doesn't it?" I asked her with curiosity.

My mom looked at me and at the fruit couple of times before she waved her dish over her head and whacked it over mine. I cry out in pain I looked up at her with tears in my eyes. "m-mom wh-y di-d y-you- I was cut off by a smack to my face and knocking me to the ground.

"YOU KNOW I WON'T ALLOW DEVIL FRUIT IN THIS HOUSE THAT'S THE DEVIL POWER" my mom screamed at my face. "I didn't know it was a devil fruit" I said trying to dry my tears
My mom was very religious so she thinks devil fruits means the devil has hold on you. 

"You are no longer welcomed inside this house" my mom seethed at me. I got up off the ground. "What do you mean mommy" I asked holding in my tears. "GET THE HELL OUT THIS HOUSE I DON'T WANT YOU HERE" my mom screamed at me. I ran to my room to pack a bag I packed as many clothes as I could then left. That was the last time I saw my mom. Along the way not long after that I eventually ended up eating the devil fruit but I was still the same it just gave me a power.

12 yrs old
I was roaming through the trash trying to find some food. When I heard a voice "what are you doing in there" I turned around to see a man it looks like he's twenty five.

"I'm trying to find something to eat" I said turning my attention back to the trash in front of me. "Where's your parents at?" The guy asked  I sighed in annoyance. "Dad left once he realized I was going to be a girl and mom disowned me when I turned seven." I said not turning around.

"Well how old are you sweetheart?" The guy asked. "Twelve" I said finding an half eaten burger and taken a bite.
The guy looked shocked. "What's your name?" The guy asked. "Y/n l/n" I said.
"My name is john baker" I nodded at him taking another bite of the burger.

"How about you come live with me it be better for you shelter and food" john said. I could finally stop sleeping on rocks or grass and I could stop eating out of a trashcans.

I looked up to him and I reached out my hand for him to take. "Okay john I'll take it" I said shaking his hand. He gave me a smile.

But little did I know that would be the worst decision that I made in my life.

Six months later
It has been  six months and I finally got my hunger  and strength back.
John as been teaching me how to punch alot which I'm grateful.
I told him that I got devil fruit powers and that's why he's been teaching me how to punch.

Later that night I was getting ready for bed when john came in. I smiled at him. "Sit down y/n" john said I put down my hair brush and sat next to him. He put his hand on my upper thigh it felt weird and I didn't like it.

"You look really good tonight" john said getting closer to my face. I scooted over a little. "t-thank yo-u" I said feeling nervous like something is going to happen.

He yanked my head towards his face.
"Dont pull away from me" john whispered at me then smashed his lips on me. I tried to get up but john layed on top of me. That was the first time he sexually assaulted me.