proposal

( 3 months later)
Luffy p.o.v
Today is the day where I'm going to propose to y/n I'm going to propose on the beach It's her happy place so why not. Zoro and usopp helped set everything I wanted up while sanji cooked for us. "Hey luffy are you ready to go?" y/n asked looking at me coming in our room.

I looked at her and smiled pregnancy looks great on her I stood up from the bed and walked up to her I grabbed her hand interwind it with mine. I felt my jacket to make sure the ring was still in there it was. I picked up y/n once got towards the edge of the ship then we jumped off.

"Thanks luffy" y/n said giving me a kiss on a cheek. "No problem" I said smiling at her. I put her down and we started walking towards the beach.

Once we got to the beach the sun was setting "luffy its getting dark you know nami doesn't like it when we are out so late" y/n said giving me a pout I chuckled at her I pulled her head towards me and kissed it. I know she's secretly scared of the dark but I know she will never admit it.

I pointed towards the table with two chairs "let's go eat y/n" I said gently pulling her towards the table. I pulled out her chair then scooted it in once she sat down.

y/n looked surprised "luffy what's all of this?" y/n asked with a big smile on her face "I just want to do something for my girl that's all" I said holding her hand across the table. I opened the bowls and sanji made spaghetti and meatballs. "Wow that looks great" y/n said looking at the food.

A few minutes after we ate we were done y/n two more bowls than me pregnant women eat alot. Right now we at the our walk and I'm fixing to propose to her.

"Hey let's stop right here for a second" I said getting nervous y/n looked confused but nodded. "y/n" I said  making her look at me I breathe in and out I grabbed both of her hands.

"Your my always, your my everything, you are my reality, your my sunshine, your my best friend, your my anomaly and I'd choose you to my forever will you be my forever?" I said backing away from her and getting out the ring and getting down on one knee.

I looked up to see y/n tears going down her face "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry" I said getting up "yes" y/n said "what?" I asked she grabbed me by the arms "yes I will marry you my captain my boyfriend and finally my fiance" y/n said taking the ring out of my hand and put on her finger.

I smiled at her "really?" I asked not believing what I was hearing. "Luffy do you really believe I would say no to you" y/n asked wrapping her arms around my waist. I shrugged my shoulders in response.

"Luffy you and the crew are really the only things good happened to me in my life and you becoming my boyfriend made my life better" y/n said

I pecked her lips "thanks let's go home" I said picking y/n up bridal style we started walking towards ship