luffy realizes his feelings

Luffy p.o.v
"Do you like y/n?" I asked usopp. Usopp looked confused. "Luffy I like
y/n as a friend as a sister that's all" usopp said with a serious tone.

Usopp looked at me serious. I could tell that he was telling the truth. I sighed "Luffy why are you so interested?" Usopp asked. I don't know why I am either. "Because I'm her captain" I said sitting down on a seat. "Luffy there's more than what you are saying" usopp said giving me a smug look.

"What do you mean by that" I asked feeling confused. Usopp chuckled at me. "What I mean is you like y/n more than a friend right" usopp said.
I mean she my friend and I would do anything for her. "She's family so yeah I like her" I said. Usopp shook his head looking at the ground.

"Let me ask you this luffy you are going to be king of the pirates right?" Usopp asked sitting next to me. I shook my head yes at him. "So king of the pirates needs a queen next to them. Who do you want to sit next to you" Usopp said.  I never thought about that but I always wanted y/n by my side when I become king of the pirates.

"Y/N she be great as queen" I said. Usopp gave me a smile "now why do you want y/n with you when you become king of the pirates" usopp asked. "I don't know my thoughts had me thinking of her when you asked" I said. "Luffy that's because you like her just think about it" usopp said.

I gave him a confused look then I started thinking but I could think about was y/n.

"I liked when y/n hair flows around her when the wind is blowing hard. I like her smile. I like her laugh I also like when she's fighting with us against anything bad it makes me feel I could count on her. I like her childish behavior. I love when she tries and steal food for me when I'm hungry." I said feeling butterflies in my stomach when I was talking about her.

"Luffy you like y/n more than friend because a friend wouldn't be list things off like you just did" usopp explain. I was confused what does he mean by that. "More than a friend?" I questioned

"You like y/n as a girlfriend" usopp said I'm still confused "I do?" I asked
Usopp looked frustrated now.
"Who is the first person you think about when you wake up" usopp asked. "Oh that's easy y/n" I said with a big smile.

Usopp raised his eyebrows then a continue look on his face. Then all of sudden it hit me "I-I like y/n as a girlfriend?" I asked "yes" usopp said.

What do I do?" I asked feeling nervous
Usopp shrugged his shoulders "you can tell her how you feel." Usopp said
"You just find a quiet place and tell her" usopp said.  I nodded

We walked out of the crow's nest then we went to our rooms. It was very hard to going to sleep because all I could think about was y/n and how I should tell her how I feel.