the party

Arthur's p.o.v
Y/N ran inside the kitchen desperately wanting food. She found all of her favorite foods on kitchen table. I can't believe they all did this for me y/n thought while she was making a plate. Y/N heard the door opened in walks luffy.

Y/N felt butterflies in her stomach. It doesn't take much for luffy to feel the same thing in his stomach as well. "Luffy what are you doing here there's party out their." Y/n said leaning against the kitchen counter holding her plate in her left hand.

"You ran in here so fast I thought something happened" luffy said feeling nervous. Why am I nervous around y/n all the time now I never was like this when she first came on the ship as a part of my crew. So why do I feel like this now. Luffy thought

"Luffy I'm just hungry there's nothing to worry about" y/n said walking towards the door luffy followed close behind y/n. I should ask y/n if she wants to dance with me luffy thought but he saw usopp approaching.

"Hey y/n you wanna go dance?" Usopp asked. Luffy was angry and disappointed that he lost his chance of dancing with y/n. Y/n shook her  head yes "sure as long as bring my food" y/n said. Usopp nodded y/n grabbed hold of his arm walking out together leaving luffy by the kitchen door.

As the night went on everyone started dancing, eating and drinking y/n has been dancing with usopp and nami for hours now y/n felt relaxed happy and free. I have to thank luffy tomorrow for this party y/n thought.

On the other side of ship was luffy sitting in a corner with zoro. Luffy was angry at himself for not asking
y/n to dance before usopp did.

Zoro noticed how quiet and sad his captain looked. He looked where luffy was staring at to no surprise to him it was y/n. I swear luffy you don't even realize how in love you are with y/n.
Zoro thought.

"What's wrong luffy?" Zoro asked taking a sip of his sake. Luffy still looking at y/n "I'm angry at myself for not asking y/n to dance before usopp did" luffy said turning his head so he look at zoro.

"Luffy you can still ask her all you have to do is go up to her and ask" zoro explained. "I can do that?" Luffy asked. Zoro facepalm "yes luffy you can" zoro said

That made luffy happy and excited. Luffy got up and starting walking towards y/n. "Hey y/n do you wanna dance with me?" Luffy asked.

Y/N as been waiting all night for luffy to ask her to dance y/n wanted to ask luffy but she was shy about not knowing luffy response would be.

Y/N smiled at luffy "yes" y/n said luffy eyes light up. Luffy grabbed y/n hand dragged her in middle of the ship. They both felt electricity going down there arms when they held each other's hands.

Y/N started dancing in place while luffy was dancing around y/n with a big smile on his face. I'm so happy I can't believe that luffy did this for me I'm not that special y/n thought.

"Luffy I wanna tell you thank you I know I already thanked you but I'm still thankful that you did this" y/n said looking at luffy who stopped dancing to look at her. "Of course y/n I would do anything for you" luffy said smiling. He would do anything for me? Was I dreaming? Y/n thought.

Y/n started to blush red as a tomatoe. "Thanks luffy" y/n said luffy was concerned of how y/n face turned red all of sudden but ignored it because everytime y/n face was red she always  says she was fine.

Luffy p.o.v
After about an hour of dancing with
y/n she was getting tired so she told me goodnight and went to bed. I walked back to zoro who eating dessert. I sat down next to him

"It looked like you were having fun over there" zoro said I nodded at him with a smile "I did" I said. I felt sad all of sudden I wonder if usopp likes y/n and if she likes him. "What are you thinking about?" Zoro asked

"Do you think usopp likes y/n?" I asked feeling more sad more I think about it. Zoro started laughing at me
I was getting annoyed at him. "What's funny?" I asked feeling frustrated.
"Luffy he doesn't like her luffy usopp just sees y/n as a sister" zoro said
There's no way. "I don't believe you zoro" I said

Zoro rolled his eyes at me "luffy if you don't believe me just ask him yourself" zoro said I sighed loudly
"Fine I will" I said getting up and walking towards usopp.

I looked up and saw everyone was cleaning up. I walked up to usopp who was getting the plastic plates off the floor with sanji.

"Hey usopp can I talk to you" I asked. Usopp nodded at me "sure luffy" usopp said. I walked up to the crows nest with usopp not that far behind me. "Luffy why did you bring me to crow's nest" usopp asked me "because I need to ask you something" I said

A/N Dun dun :) oooh a cliffhanger