john baker vs y/n

Your p.o.v
"What are you doing here" I asked he started chuckling at me "oh my sweet y/n I got out of there. There was a door that leads me outside" john said moving towards me. I grabbed an empty pan on a counter. I swung at him with it but he ducked and i missed wildly. He ran towards me but I jumped on the counter so he couldn't get me.

I need to lead him out of the kitchen and onto the deck. John grabbed a chair and threw it at me but I jumped
On the kitchen table and the chair shattered into peices once it hit the counter. He jumped up on the table "come on no devil fruit powers let's fight" john said I nodded at him

We started throwing blows at each other one after other. I jumped off the table once I saw that he getting in position to start kicking me his kick went through the table making him fall when the table went to peices.

I ran out the door to find the transponder snail and tell the crew what's going on. When I found the transponder snail I ran towards it. I was fixing to grab it but arms wrapped around my waist throwing me against the wall. I groaned in pain holding onto my head feeling the pain.

I tried crawling towards the door as fast as possible. John grabbed a chunk of my  hair and started dragging me towards the deck. He threw me down making me hit the floor face first.

I slowly started to get up but got knocked down by his foot connecting to my ribs. I slowly got up again this time john allowed it john went towards me but I gave him a back kick towards his chest he fumbled over landing on his knees. Thank you sanji for teaching me some kick moves.

"Okay nice" john said getting up "I'm glad you're impressed" I said sarcastically getting into position to fight. He swung at me but I blocked it with my fist. I went to swing at him when my fist connected with his jaw his face went sliver witch made me bruise my knuckles instantly.

"What the hell when did you get devil fruit powers" I asked shocked john smirked at me "the first month when you left" john said full on sliver now. I shook my head in disbelief. Then I realized something "john tell me did you go easy on luffy?" I asked fear building inside of me. "Yeah after he told me he wants to seek revenge for his friend and you are the only one I had living with me so I didn't fight back all that much against him" john said

Anger built inside of me I went to kick him with a round house kick when I contented with his face I felt my bones breaking in my right foot. I fell to the ground yelling in pain. John walked towards me he grabbed my left arm and twisted around my back hard as he could making my bones break in my shoulder. I grabbed my shoulder with my right hand and started screaming in pain.

I turned around and tried to crawl away from him but he stomped on my back making me groan in pain. He grabbed my right arm tightly and started twisting my arm in place. I screamed out. I wish I was rubber just like luffy like times like these. John broke my arm to my shoulder down to my elbow.

"Now that I broke your arms and your foot I could do whatever I want with you because you cant use your devil fruit powers with broken bones" john said. John kicked me in the head making me fall to the ground completely. John walked over my body and sat on my stomach and grabbed my hair and started punching me with all of his strength.

After a few minutes my face started bleeding but he kept punching me. "This is for you because you're captain broke my wrists and I wanna break some your bones just let you feel the pain like I did" John said now grabbing the collar of my shirt and started swinging my head down to ground and back up multiple times.
After a few minutes back of my head started bleeding.

He threw me down and got off of me and he went somewhere on the ship.
I just layed there feeling useless and pathetic that I couldn't fight back against him. My breathing started slowing down and my eyes started getting drowsy and next thing I know I saw black.

Author p.o.v
y/n was past out with blood gushing out of her head and her face was bruised and bloody. John came out of the bathroom when he was down washing his bloody knuckles.

John went back to normal skin and walked towards a past out y/n. He picked up her limped body and threw her over his shoulder. He walked to the ledge of boat and threw her in the sea. Then he left in a smaller boat and started rowing away from the sunny.

Luffy was excited to get back to y/n as soon as possible because he was missing her even though it's only been two hours. "Should we go back to the ship it's kinda hot out here" luffy asked chopper and zoro.

They shrugged there shoulders. "Sure that's fine I'm hungry anyway" chopper said. Then they started walking back to the ship totally unaware of the bloody mess that's waiting for them to see.

Falling For You (Luffy x Reader)  (1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें