xS2 Chapter 8 - Surviving The Seniors (1)

The bell rings as a new school day is upon those at Starlight High. Kids are in classes, teachers are teaching, everything is as it usually is at the school. Except for one problem.

Whenever Alex is at basketball practice he's getting pushed around and the ball is stolen from him more often.

Christopher is constantly being forced to do busy work like laundry for the team only for them to complain that nobody told him to do so. Alex also notices a few bruises on the big guy.

Sammy is in class when she overhears a rumor about her and how she apparently has the nickname 'eagle'. She tries to not let it get to her and it works for the most part.

Selina is stuck with a group project with some seniors and the only one doing work is her. The others just aren't helping.

Hamster is in his baking class and when he and Bennet look at the food they were making, they notice it's been messed with by someone, and the food is all burnt. He overhears a few people snickering but can't tell who.

Elizabeth gets called out to her locker by her math teacher, Mister Jefferson, due to a foul stench coming from her locker that she never uses. When she opens it, the two discover the locker is filled with rotten eggs, rotten bananas, and days-old cafeteria food. Elizabeth is forced to clean it all up right then and there with a few pictures of her doing that starting to circulate.

Rebecca finds that some of her more popular friends are starting to distance themselves from her, and even begin to call her names behind her back.

Carli's also suffering a similar fate.

Marcus was walking down the hall when someone behind him 'tripped' and grabbed onto his pants as he 'fell'. Luckily for him, since he was wearing a belt nothing bad happened, but it was a close call.

And as for Randy, Crunch, and Suzy? Well, surprisingly, nobody was really messing with them, all for different reasons. For Suzy, she just had a menacing aura about her to most. For Crunch, he was Crunch and most people already tend to avoid him. As for Randy, it seems like what happened on the first day of school wasn't widespread since most people still saw him as the dangerous Buzzing Brawler.

Ronnie's also had a few negative things to deal with. Some rumors about how he acts, going to class to see a bunch of pins on his chair, people in gym class trying to rough him up, and his empty locker constantly being filled with disgusting garbage.

But it's okay because Ronnie can handle this, this hazing is just going to go on for maybe another day and be done.

At least, that's what he thought but after two weeks, he only realized the bullying was getting worse, and they were still attacking his friends. Ronnie tries to keep his composure as lunch went on but those at his table could tell something was off with him.

"You good Ronnie?" Alex asks.

"Y-yeah I'm fine," Ronnie replies, "Just a bit upset at this whole bullshit."

"Hey it's not your fault," Elizabeth adds, "Besides they'll get tired of this and it'll all end soon–"

Elizabeth stops speaking as she and Alex look in confusion at Ronnie. That's because milk is falling down onto him. Ronnie tries to look up only to see a tray with a ton of food land onto his face,

"Oh my god are you okay?" Elizabeth asks.

"Those jerks! Who did that?!" Alex roars as he looks up at the balcony above them.

"Y-yeah don't worry about it," Ronnie remarks as he gives them all a big smile, "I have a spare change of clothes so I'm all good."

"Still those punks need to be taught a lesson," Alex grits his teeth.

"Yeah don't worry about it," Ronnie remarks as he puts something in his pocket, "I have a feeling that they're going to be stopping soon."

_____________________________________

Ronnie steps out of the men's locker room, having showered and changed. He's now wearing his dad's old Starlight High '97 varsity jacket over a yellow t-shirt, black denim pants, and red Converse shoes.

"Things are definitely going to be ending soon," Ronnie remarks as he takes a look at the item he put in his pocket at the cafeteria, "Thanks to this."

________________________________

In an empty classroom, three students are chatting amongst themselves. They're seniors at Starlight High and they're discussing what they've been doing for their hazing initiative.

"You should have seen that chick's face," The senior laughs, "She had to do that whole slideshow by herself and then we put our names on the slide and left hers out."

"That's pretty cruel," another senior remarks, "But that doesn't compare to how I had Christopher do the team's laundry, and when he was done I got mad at him!"

Another senior chuckles, "Wow we're all really fucked up? I helped burn that fat kid with the stupid hamster's food."

Though as they're flexing on all of the bullying they've done, an eager senior student enters the classroom with an empty carton of milk.

"You guys won't believe what I just did," the senior cackles, "I saw that Ronnie loser was eating lunch and I dumped my milk and food onto him! Aren't I such a messed up person?! I totally won the grand prize."

However the senior sees that his peers aren't laughing or smiling, they all look tense.

"Hey, what's the matter?" The senior with the milk carton asks, "It's like you all saw a ghost-"

The senior looks behind him to see standing in the doorway is Ronnie Everst, with a look of rage on his face.

"You guys are just a bunch of walking cliches," Ronnie hisses, "you kept the milk carton too which made things easier."

The senior starts to sweat as he asks, "H-h-h-h-h-h-h-ow d-did yo-you fuh-f-fuh-find u-uh-u-us?!"

Ronnie shows the senior what he grabbed, the senior's student ID, before explaining, "You left it on your tray when you dropped it on me."

"Hey you shouldn't be talking with your seniors like that-" the senior with the milk carton tries to say but gets interrupted by Ronnie's fist slamming into him.

The senior is sent falling back into the classroom, completely knocked the fuck out.

"When it comes to fights I never throw the first hit," Ronnie remarks as he closes the door behind him.

"But you just did!" A nervous senior yells.

"I did?" Ronnie remarks as he rolls up his sleeve, "From what I saw, that was the final blow!"

As the other seniors nervously get ready to fight, Ronnie decides it's about time he put something to the test.

It's time to see if the fifth fighting tape he watched holds any meaning in a real fight.

See You Next Chapter!~