The First Transformation

Blinking my eyes open, I notice daylight and ferns and trees and the blue sky. A light breeze shivered my body as I attempted to find my feet. Sitting myself up, dirt covers my body and I attempted to assess my surroundings, seeing the trees (there's a lot of them) as well as bushes, ferns, oh and a dead half of a deer with a hole in its chest. My stomach turned as I watched the blood pooling around the deer and soaking into the dirt below. The massive hole in the deers chest seemed to indicate that the deer was missing a heart. Leaning over to investigate the deer a bit more, it made me throw up. It looked as if I had just eaten chicken broth and blood soup mixed with bits of deer. Oh. Deer. Looking at the deer, I scurried away from it in freight. Glancing at my hands, I noticed blood painted on my hands and the taste of dead deer at the back of my throat.
"Yeah, that happens when you end up killing and eating a deer. It's your body kinda, getting used to the transformation from wolf back to human, some things you end up eating as a wolf doesn't always seem to agree with the human side. It takes a while or so to get used to the after transformation effects. It does get easier, though. " Stated a familiar voice. "Trust me, I swear it does get easier, just takes some getting used to."

In my glance up, I noticed the familiar white shoes, jeans, and jacket.
"Jack, wait, Jack, is that you?" I said. As I realised, there were 3 other faces looking at me.
"Sam, this is: Randall, Hmaish, and Lilith." Jack said with a gesture towards each face.
"Hi, hello." I stated, waving in their direction. "Wait, hold up, rolling back. Did you say I ATE a deer as well as killing it. I'm pretty sure I would remember killing a deer, let alone eating it."
"Yeah, you don't usually remember the first transformation, except in waves." Smiled Randall.
"Well, to add onto what Jack has left out, I shall clear a few things up." Began Hamish, " you are a werewolf, just like us. We were chosen by hides of fallen warriors, specifically by the Knights of Saint Christopher. I was chosen by the hide of Tundra, Randall was chosen by the hide of Greybeard, Lilith by Timber, and Jack was chosen by Silverback. You, however, were chosen by Midnight." Stated Hamish.
"Midnight. That was the name I read on that box. But there's only 4 of you here. What about the 6th box I saw, that one read ALPHA. Is that hide claimed by anyone?" I questioned.
"Yeah, well, that is even more complicated. I'm sure Midnight would like to explain it, but you'd have to be unconscious for that." Smirked Lilith, "which I'm more than happy to help with."
"And userstand his native tonge, but none the less. No violence, we agreed." Hamish glared in the direction of Lilith.
"Maybe we should tell her, it would be useful information for Sam to know." Stated Jack.
"Oh, alright. But maybe in a bit, I have a feeling Sam would appreciate some clothing and a shower." Hamish implied as he tossed a towel in Sam's direction.
Wrapping the towel around my body, I used the help of Jack to get up and gather my bearings once again. As I got up, I glanced down to assess my situation that I caused, not as myself.
"Eww, that is revolting." I exclaimed.
"Yeah, you kinda went straight for the heart and ate the entire thing." Lilith spoke smugly, "Well done, you could be a Knight after all." I almost vomited once again.

Making our way back to the house, I noticed more colour to the green trees, the freshly cut grass, as well as the scent of animals and the deer. The potent smell of the rotting deer stung my nostrils and made my eyes begin to water. I also noticed the sounds of the birds were clearer, the trees whistling with the wind, the distant chatters of students, and a whistling. It was as if someone was blowing a dog whistle right into my brain. It was an excruciating pain that made my skin crawl and, and, aaagh. I felt this overwhelming pain as a creature forced itself out of my skin. My eyes flited between these shades of blue and yellow and the normal colours. My senses were on fire, my teeth extended, and I felt this force on my consciousness.
"What is going...aaahhgh...on?" I yelled.
As the hands and arms of the knights supported my weight, I heard the ringing  dissipate, and I felt my consciousness fall.