Chapter 4

"The Hell."

(A/n: Trigger Warning: Kidnapping, Torcher and Non-consensual sex [Rape].)

Sumedh's POV

I am sitting in the car. Am feeling like crying. I don't want to go. But I have to go. I have to calm down myself. I took deep breathes. I feel better.

I look outside the window. The glass is one way glass. I realized that the we are heading outside of the city. I have to ask the driver.

Sum: Suniye, Ye konsa rasta hai?

The car was suddenly stopped. I held the handle to stop myself to bumping into it.

The driver went out. What is happening? Am astonished. The driver came in and sat beside me.

Sum: Ye-

She cut my words.

??: Quiet!

She said sternly. Yes she. Her figure is girly. She has long hairs tied in a ponytail. She is wearing everything black including her mask.

She took a gun out from her pocket. A gun! Am screwed. Badly screwed. Her intentions are not good. I shifted in my place. I gulped down visibly.

Sum: Ye.. ye kya hai?😨

I asked. Why did I stuttered? I swallow harshly and looked around the car in a panic.

??: Stay Quiet. You are my victim, I am not your.

What is happening? Am scared.

She took out handcuffs from her pocket. My eyes widened. I have to run. I turned to open the car and run. But it's a child lock.

My fate. I wanna bang my head somewhere right now.

I felt something on my back. I realized it's a gun. Am shivering. She forcefully made me turn. She was staring me with anger in her eyes.

I have no other option rather than screaming.

Sum: Help! Help!😫

I screamed as loud as I can. She chuckled sarcastically.

??: This car is soundproof. Now, keep quiet or else face my wrath.

She groaned.

She held my wrist and put handcuffs in it. Her grip is very strong. She threw the hand cuff in from car's handle and put the handcuff in my other hand. My both hands are above my head. My arms are straining. This will surely get me bruises. I tug at my hands to test the binds but they do not give an inch.

Sum: Kon ho tum? Mujhse kya chahti ho?

I asked. My voice trembled.

??: I want you. I am kidnapping you. 

She groaned. I shiver and feel goosebumps rise on my skin.

She took a black blindfold from her pocket. She has everything in her pocket. I tried to pull my hands. But it can be only opened with key.

She tied the blindfold on my eyes. Am feeling like crying. I am not able to free myself. The more am trying to free my hands the more my arms bear pain.

I hear the gate opening. The car started. Probably, she went on driver seat and is driving. 

My head is heavy. My eyes are moist. My efforts to get free are going in vain. Am being kidnap. A pathetic sob escaped from my lips. I can hear her laughing.

After sometime the car stopped. She came and sat beside me. I felt her untying my blindfold. 

The blindfold is wet because of my tears. I blinked my eyes several times to adjust the light. She removed the handcuffs. My arms fell down. I have no energy left in my arms. Small whimpers escaped my lips.