Chapter 6

"Punishment."

~~~~~~  

After 6 months

(A/n: Many things happened with him in these whole 7 months.)

It's last week of October The temperature is getting cold day by day.

Mallika having stone heart sometimes feels hurting him is wrong, but Rushi always diverts her mind.

(A/n: Samp [Snake🐍] paal rakha hai Mallika ne jo uske mastshik mai zeher ghol raha hai.)

She being a mafia kills/torchers many people, but never felt bad for them. 

She felt bad for Sumedh because she never hurt innocent people.

She killed only those who have done some crime.

Whoever Mallika kills, she first gains his/her all information but in case of Sumedh she got over confident and carelessly gained his information.

When she was 12 got lost in a fair and went missing for 1 month.

She was in a captive of a child trafficking group, they used to treat children in a very bad manner. Children were treated like slaves, They used to beat them with belt for not accepting the task.

(A/n: I think now you guys can understand why she beats him with belt)

If someone tried to run, got killed on the spot. The group used to sell and buy children.

Mallika saw all this at a very small age, which left a very bad impact on her.

She was a bubbly girl but after this incident she became silent, unkind, with no sympathy for anyone.

(A/n: Like Wednesday Adams; In the drama Wednesday)

She got rescued by police and some other children also. 

Avneet is one them.

Avneet was a orphan, Mallika's parents sent her to a orphanage where Mallika used to come and meet her everyday along with her parents.

When she became adult she and Monica started their business M.S. Industries (Monica Singh Industries) which got profit and she became a big business women.

Monica is the Owner and Mallika is the C.E.O.

She started this Business because she wanted to see proud in her parents' and her Di's eyes. 

They sell jewellery.

After her parents death, she joined a mafia business because of her abilities.

She became the leader of that group.

She became Queen.👑

Monica knew Mallika is mafia Queen. She knew that her intentions are right.

Rushi Raj Pawar.

He is 23 years old.

He helps Mallika in mafia business.

He saved her from a car accident.

Her friend.

 It was peheli nazar ka pyaar for him but she saw this as friendship only.

(A/n: Drishtikon.)

He hates Sumedh.

He is attracted to Mallika.

He tortures Sumedh in her absence.

Monica is in foreign because of business works. She lied to Basant that she is out for meeting her brother.