Chapter 15

"Pain."

~~~~~~

At 7:00 AM.

Shivya woke up and looked down at her chest. She saw he was snuggling to her in sleep. She kissed his forehead and looked at the clock.

Shi*in mind*: Kinshuk ko 8 baje kaam par jana hai abhi mujhe khana bhi banana hai.

She carefully removed him from her and went to get fresh. Then went down in kitchen while dialing Basant's number.

At 7:20 AM.

Someone came in from the window after opening it in Sumedh's room. He went near the sleeping figure. Sumedh felt the presence of someone and opened his eyes weakly. He got shocked to see a man in clown mask he tried to move back but was not able to because of weakness.

Sum: Diii-mmmmhhhhhh!😶

The goon put his palm over his mouth tightly and hovered over him locking him.

He was wriggling in his grip while crying as he was feeling suffocating. The goon took out a cloth from his pocket and pressed it over his mouth and nose making him feel breathless. He was crying a mess and was continuously trying to got rid off him.

Suddenly Shivya came in and got shocked seeing the sight. She kicked the goon on his butt making him lose his balance. He stood up and ran with the speed of flash and jumped from the window being successful in escaping. 

She went near Sumedh and hugged him.

Shi: Sumi Shaant hoja Shh Shaant.

Sum: Di.. mujhe.. mujhe saans nahi aa rahi.🥺

He panted.

Shi: Tu deep breaths le.

He tried but it didn't helped, he cried more. He was afraid. She rubs his back to comfort him he tried to say something.

Shi: Shh Chup Shaant gehri saans lene ki koshish kar, meri copy kar.

She took deep breathes while he copied her and after 15 minutes he got calm. She made him look at her and wiped his tears.

Shi: Sumi tu jaa ready ho ja mai aati hu.

He hold her hand.

Sum: Please mujhe akela chodh kar mat jao.

Shi: Sumi.

Sum: Plss Di.

Shi: Thik hai Sumi tu ghabra mat mai yahi hu.

Sum: Pakka di?

Shi: Ha baba.

She sat on couch waiting for him. In 10 minutes he came out and went towards his di. He hugs her, she hugged him back.

Shi: Chal niche chalte hai

He nodded. Both stood up to go down. He hugs her arm being scared.

(A/n: This incident made insecure so much already he is in a trauma.)