1 👨‍👧

"Wake up, wake up!" Jaclyn said as she tried to wake sleeping Kalyca.
Kalyca was one of the six eleven year olds. She loved to sleep and was a really deep sleeper.
"You'd make Miss Helga punish us, let's go", Cipriana said while patting Kalyca's back.
"Why don't we leave her here and just go. It is better for the five of us to be saved than all six of us to be doomed", suggested Wannetta.
"No, we can't leave Kaly here. We are a team. She's one of us", Leslie objected.
"Yeah! I think Les is right", Odelia said.
Jaclyn, Kalyca, Cipriana, Wannetta, Leslie and Odelia were the six eleven year olds remaining in Heather's Home.
They were more like sisters than friends.
"Miss Helga's coming!" Odelia alerted.
"Where are those eleven year olds? Those naughty girls. No wonder they never get picked", they heard Miss Helga say.
"What are we gonna do?" Asked the awake Kalyca.
"Just keep quiet", answered Wannetta furiously.
Wherever you are, just come out now because if you don't, your punishment will double up", cautioned Miss Helga.
Miss Helga was in charge of everything that goes on in Heather's Home. She does the naming of the children and buying of clothes and other stuff for them. She seems nice but she can be mean sometimes but not as compared to Mrs. Mann in Oliver Twist.
"We have to own up now before she sees us. I don't want to clean the toilet again", Odelia pleaded.
"Okay, let's go", Jaclyn commanded.
The six girls got out of their room and lined up in front of Miss Helga.
"I should have known you'd be in your room. Don't you know you're supposed to get up from bed six-thirty? It's almost seven-forty! Why should I be asking that question when I know you already know? Today some people would be coming here to adopt children and because you have broken the rules, you guys will stay in the 'isolation room' till their gone. That's your punishment, nothing else. I'm in a good mood today so thank your God I'm not beating you up", she said.
She took them to the isolation room and locked them up.
"What about our breakfast?" Questioned Leslie.
"We'll see about that", Miss Helga shouted.
"Always asking about food when you know the answer", Wannetta said.
"I just hope this time she'll send us some food", Kalyca said.
"You better keep quiet Kaly. It's all your fault. You know that we'll get into trouble when you oversleep but still, you oversleep!" Wannetta raged.
"Stop it Wanne!" Jaclyn said,"You're hurting her feelings".
"Let it hurt her so that next time, she will not repeat the same mistake", Wannetta defended herself.
Kalyca began to cry.
"I'm sorry Kaly, please stop crying. Really sorry", Wannetta apologize.
"It's not your fault", Cipriana consoled.
"It's my fault and I Kno that. I'm the only one who deserves to be in this room", Kalyca said admist tears.
"That's not true. We all deserve to be here. We knew this was and is your biggest problem. We should have woken you up early", Jaclyn said.
"We are team!" Exclaimed Odelia.
"Thanks girls", Kalyca said.
"No problem", Cipriana said.
They gave a one big group hug.