2👨‍👧

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Thompson", greeted Miss Helga.
"Good morning Helga", responded the couple.
"Let me take you to the living room", offered Miss Helga.
They closely followed Miss Helga to the living room.
"Take your seats", said Miss Helga.
"We'll, we are looking for an eleven year old girl to adopt", Mr. Thompson stated.
"Why an eleven year old girl, if I may ask?" Questioned Miss Helga.
"We lost our baby girl nine years ago when she was just two years", narrated Mrs. Thompson.
"We've tried our possible best to bring forth another child after her departure but it proved futile", Mr. Thompson continued.
"We want one to replace her", Mrs. Thompson ended.
"Okay. I have six troublesome eleven year old girls. I'll bring them here right away but it will take awhile", Mrs. Helga said as she walked out of the room.
"Belicia, Felicia", she called. When she was of earshot, shen said, "Unlock the isolation room's door".
Belicia and Felicia are twelve year and also twins. Belicia's the oldest of the two. They have a couple of months to remain here before taken to Home for Teens. They guarded the isolation room. That's their job and no one knows why the room was named that way.
Jaclyn, Kalyca, Cipriana, Wannetta, Leslie and Odelia came out and were taken to the kitchen to have their breakfast of sliced banana with milk.
"Yummy, yum-yum! This tastes so delicious!" Commented Leslie.
"That's true", added Odelia.
"Today, we've been released early and we are having breakfast as well", Wannetta noticed.
"Maybe some people are going to adopt us", Jaclyn said.
"Yeah! But don't get your hopes up", Belicia said.
"My twinie is right. They are going to adopt one, not all of you", Felicia said.
"I hope it's gonna be me", Wannetta said.
"Don't get your hopes up Wanne", Odelia reminded.
"Why not, Oddly? It's me. Bye guys. I'm gonna miss you a lot", Wannetta said.
"I just hope one of is gets adopted", Jaclyn said.