7👨‍👧

Months had passed away since Wannetta got adopted. She left the orphanage few days after her adoption with her father André Bloom, her mother and her sister. She didn't say goodbye.
Today, all the thirteen year olds were sent to Home for Teens. Belicia and Felicia turned thirteen days ago so they had also left. Nine children had left Heather's Home.
Jaclyn was about to turn twelve but she still had faith in God that someone would adopt her. She was sad because Felicia was going. Who was going to escort her to buy stuffs outside?
Cipriana passed the examination so she no longer went to the school inside the orphanage rather, she now attended the biggest school in the state which was Sharp Brains International. She was really excited and so as her friends. She was also sad because she was going to move to the scholars' room.
"Don't worry Ana, we'll always be there for each other", Jaclyn consoled.
"Yeah! Let's give a big fancy hug", Leslie suggested.
"Okay", said Cipriana, Kalyca and Jaclyn.
They gave a big hug after which they heard a knock on the door.
"I'll go and open it", offered Kalyca.
"Hey Dave!" she said as soon as she allowed David in.
"Miss Helga's looking for Jaclyn", he informed.
"I'm Jaclyn", Jaclyn said as she walked to the door.
"We'll talk later", Jaclyn said to her friends and walked out of the room.