5👨‍👧

Jaclyn was very happy.Shell get to walk outside Heather's room on the streets looking in the streets for the first time in her life.Above all, she'll get to escape.
She took a quick bath,wore a nice floral dress and she is ready to be sent.
"Jaclyn, Jaclyn", Felicia said as she or opened the door to the room ,"Aunt Paloma has sent for you and she is also calling Wannetta".
Jaclyn and Wannetta raced downstairs to Aunt Paloma's room. Jaclyn knocked on the door. Felicia joined them.
"It is us, Jaclyn said Wannetta", Jaclyn said without waiting for Aunt Paloma to speak.
"Come in", she said.
"Good day ma'am", Jaclyn and Wannetta greeted in unison.
"Take the money and the list on the coffee table. You know what to do. Don't leave anything unbought. Felicia will follow and help you since you're new in this job. We don't want anyone to be lying on the hospital bed. Wannetta, help me pack the baby's things and let's go", Paloma said.
"Okay ma'am", Wannetta said.
"Call me mom. Wannie, I've grown fond of you", Paloma said.
"Okay mom", said delightful Wannetta.
"Don't worry. I like you. I've already adopted you", she said.
"Oh my God! Oh my God! You have? So I'm now your child", screamed happy Wannetta.
"When we come back, you'll sleep in this room with me", Paloma said.
"Thank you", Wannetta said.
"I'm so happy for her", Jaclyn told Felicia.
"Yeah! At last, she got picked. She's now going to be called Wannetta Bloom or maybe she'll no longer be called Wannetta", Felicia said as the two of them walked out with the money and paper in Jaclyn's hand.