oo1

" Thit..." Arthit's elder brother, Alpha Ayan Rojanapat entered the room with his mate Toota on his arm.

" How is it going ? " Toota chirped.

"Abysmal" Arthit scowled, Glaring pointedly at Toota " If I wouldn't be forced to waste my time over these so called secretarial applicants, I would have planned, revised and reviewed my schedule of six months and completed the presention too."

It wasn't even an exaggeration. This was tenth candidate he was interviewing in one day. And he didn't find even a single one suitable.

"I didn't force you." Toota batted his eyelashes in way which he knows irks Arthit " I just nicely asked and you agreed.."

Arthit's scowl darkened "You blackmailed"

Ayan raised a brow in surprise "There's any blackmail which works on my stone hearted brother? Oh please tell me those magic words, my love"

Toota smirked " Same as I told you. No playing with Kiya if you bring your workload home. I don't want to introduce my kid with stress harmone so soon."

"Oh" Ayan looked sympathetically at Arthit. He shared the pain of his workoholic brother.

"So? None impressed you?" Ayan asked.

"They did. Just not positively. "

" None. I mean not a single one?" Toota asked, looking at him pointedly. he knew taht look.

" Why? Were you betting on someone?" He wouldn't put it past the members of his family. Especially his elder brother and his mate.

" The fifth one, Metha." Toota replied.

" Although, He does not have previous experience, he has an impressive academic record." Ayan informed. " and he performed best on stress test too. Perfevt candidate if you ask me "

" Metha ?" Arthit asked " the omega with a business degree from European college ?"

"Yeah! He is fluent in chinese and japanese along with english. " Toota added. Looked like he was banking hard for this candidate.

" He did impress me..." Arthit sighed.

Toota smirked "I told you"

"As Business analyst. So I offered him a probational post"

"What? " Ayan raised a brow "But he came for secretarial post.."

"Because no company accepted his job application. Since the post is only meant for alpha douchebags"

" You are an alpha too, Arthit" Toota quipped.

Arthit shrugged "Minus the adjective"

"Some omegas would beg to differ.."Toota snickered.

" I would say..one needs to be a douchebag to recognise one"

Toota gasped dramatically " How can you say this? " seeing bored expression on Arthit's face, he giggled "And that is why my brother, you are still single."

" Right now, Only one I want in my life is a secretary" Arthit deadpanned.

"If you want, I can loan my secretary to you. He is best one among our secretarial staff since last two years. "

" Who is he ? "

Ayan was about to answer but Toota held him back. "Why don't you interview him yourself and see if he is what you need or not?"

Arthit narrowed his eyes at the omega " What are you scheming?"

" Scheming?" Toota asked innocently " Is it a sin to not support favouritism. This guy is an undersecretary. If you hire him on our recommendation. Isn't it nepotism?"