012

Fed to the brim, with delicious meals, Kongpob and Anurak sprawled on sofa after Kongpob's mom left.
Arthit leaned back in his chair, right infront of the two adorable omegas complaining about their stomach being ready to burst.

" Can we call both your moms atleast once a week? On rotation?  pretty please" Anurak asked, eyes twinkling " It will save us cooking. "

Arthit chuckled. " You can visit them everyday and eat there if you want "

Anurak perked up " Really?"

Kong smiled at the excited teen " Really. But only if you are ready to commute for four hours. Two up and two down"

Anurak made a face "You sure know how to kill the mood"

Kong made the exact face back at him. 

"Am I the only adult in this room?" Arthit grumbled. 

No one paid any attention to Arthit's sarcasm- instead Anurak spread his arms, looking at Arthit with puppy eyes "Phi..I am sleepy"

"Sleep then" Arthit replied. Sulking.

"But, I want bed..and I Can't move"

"Who told you to eat so much then"Arthit teased. "Are you a dragon or camel?"

"Please..." Anurak gave his best cutesy pleading tone. Sighing Arthit picked the teen up in his arms " Just how much did you eat? You weigh like a boulder" Arthit teased while taking him To Kongpob's room and gently depositing him on Kongpob's bed. 

Anurak instantly burrowed his face in a pillow "Good night phi..."

.......................

Arthit came back to the sofa where Kong was sprawled. He looked at the frowning male "What is bothering you?" he asked, his brows furrowing in curiosity as he turned to Kongpob.

"Nothing"

"Its okay if you dont want to tell me right now,,,Tell me when you feel like it.  "

"Its just same whenever I meet my mom phi"

"what was that conversation with your mom about?" he asked, a hint of concern in his voice.

Kongpob sighed, running a hand through his hair nervously. "She's worried that I'm not settling down with anyone," he explained, avoiding Arthit's gaze. "She keeps suggesting that I should start dating alphas and think about getting married soon."

Arthit nodded thoughtfully, his expression softening with understanding. "I see," he said gently. "What do you think about it?"

"I don't know phi" Kong pursed his lip " I have always wanted a family of my own...I want to have kids of my own . But it feels like a dream - a joyful fantasy that gives me pleasure but at the same time, I know its not for me. Even those stories have omegas that are perfect- They can cook, talk soft, know how to be pleasing which certainly are not my strong traits on any given day."

"Life is not one shoe fits all, Kongpob... that is the beauty of life- every one has a place in it. You are only seeing what do you not have? You forgot about what you have. Cooking, fashion, mannerisms can be taught in short time with rigourous efforts but the qualities you already have are either from birth or take a long time to learn. You are the calmest in most panicking situations. You are selfless...you always put people's need first. It's natural that you will take care of the person you will choose to spend your life with. Any alpha who does not understand difference between superficial skills and innate ones do not deserve you or any omega in the world."

"I am dreading the dates but You make it look very easy Phi"

"Because it is, Kongpob. Just be yourself and see if you can see yourself spending life with particular alpha. If you clink that is well and good. If you don't then it is not a personal failure or grave lackuna in you or that alpha. Now, I don't like most vegetables doesn't mean they are lacking right."