008

As Arthit and Kong drove home, their conversation gradually changed into a comfortable silence, the hum of the engine filling the car. Kong had almost dozed, Arthit had turned the volume of music to lowest so as to not disturb Kong.

Suddenly, Arthit hit the break and Kong's peaceful slumber was interrupted by the sight of a disturbing scene unfolding on the dimly lit street.

Arthit's grip tightened on the steering wheel as he spotted a drunk middle age alpha aggressively beating a young omega, no older than seventeen or eighteen.
The poor boy was shivering, cowering in fear under the alpha's belt.

Without hesitation, Arthit brought the car to a screeching halt, his expression hardening with determination.

"What's happening, phi?" Kong asked, his voice tense with concern as he glanced at the scene unfolding outside the car window.

Arthit's jaw clenched as he observed the altercation, his protective instincts kicking into overdrive. "Stay here, Kong," he told, his eyes blazing with righteous anger. "I will be right back."

Before Kong could protest, Arthit was already out of the car and striding purposefully towards the scene of the confrontation. With measured steps, he approached the alpha. Arthit's eyes had turned red, his dragon enraged beyond limits.

"Hey!" Arthit's voice cut through the air like a whip, drawing the alpha's attention away from the trembling omega. "What do you think you're doing?"

The alpha turned to face Arthit, his drunken stupor giving way to aggression as he narrowed his eyes menacingly. "Mind your own business," he slurred, his voice dripping with hostility, he turned to the omega " You are meeting men behind my back you unworthy scum? " he raised his leather belt to lashes at the omega again but Arthit caught the belt before it could touch omega's bare skin.

Arthit stood his ground, his gaze unwavering as he addressed the trembling omega huddled nearby. "Are you okay?" he asked gently, his tone filled with concern.

The omega took a step back, fearfully staring at the drunk alpha who was beating him. " I'm his mate" he stuttered " We are legally mated."

Kong, who had stepped down the car too, wound his arms around the omega
" Are you okay ? " he asked.
The omega looked at Kong with wide eyes, trying to wiggle out. " It's okay. Don't worry, I am an omega too..." Kong assured.

" But, You have beard." The omega answered wide eyed.

Even male omegas did not have much body hair growth. Even the ones that have preferred to be clean shaved - not wanting to be be called rough looking or alpha like. Omegas were prized for their delicate features, no omega in his sane mind would grow beard or wear- plain, straight cut alpha like clothes. They preferred flowy fabrics, bright colours and cuts that accentuated there physical features.

" Omegas can have beard too..." Arthit informed, tenderly.

"Aha, so the alpha's got himself a little omega beard to keep up appearances, huh?" The drunk alpha snickered.

"Oh, you wish ! " Arthit smirked. "Kongpob here is no beard. He's the lion to my pride. Keep spouting shit and you will see what he can do. "

"Nice try, alpha boy! Don't think you can fool me. I know an alpha beard when I see one. "

Arthit and KOng ignored the bumbling idiot but the drunk man wasn't ready to close his mouth.

"Come with me and I will show you what a real alpha is!" He leered at Kong "How much is he even paying for you to turn yourself into ugly muck ?"

" More than your drunkard brain can count " Still holding the omega in his arms, Kong kicked the drunk alpha straight to unconsciousness.

Arthit shrugged seeing the bag of mass crumbling to floor" Told you. Don't take chances! "