oo4

Kong slept all through his 3 alarms, which has never been the case. He was early riser, he liked to exercise in the morning air. Imagine his surprise when he woke up at ten, that too with a his phone pasted under his cheek

Did he slept to Arthit's singing again ?
An year before Arthit had suddenly disappeared on him, he had presented Kong, the most precious birthday gift - five recordings of him humming different songs that calmed mind and could help in insomnia. Many a times Kong had slept to that.

But why did it sound more like breathing and nothing like a melody?

Frowning, Kong checked his mobile, his eyes widened seeing Arthit's call - still ongoing ?

What the fuck ? Kong yelled !

Did he drunk dialled Arthit again ?
How embarrassing! Why can't his stupid drunk self catch up to present?

" What happened ? " Arthit's panicked voice came over " You okay, Kong? Kong .... "

" Why did you call me ? " Kong asked, furious.

" To thank you for the VR set! "

" What VR ? "

" The weird one you Gave me yesternight ! "

What the hell! Why did he give that to Arthit ? Shit ! His drunk brain went in habit of sharing his achievements with Arthit .

Actually P'Prem and Wad had designed a virtual dating set and for AI character NOVA they had taken inputs for him. He had heard it was well recieved so he bought it to check..and his drunk mind went in to autodrive and gave it to Arthit, to review his work!

Drink more! You stupid idiot he chided himself.

" I was drunk. It cannot be considered as giving."

" you said, you bought it for me. "

" Fine ...keep it...not like i liked it much. "

" The Nova character is very much like you. It seems like it was modelled after you. "

Kongpob's heart missed a beat. " It's nothing like that. " he protested. "Whatever! Why are you calling me? "

" Because, I wanted to "

" This world doesn't move around your wishes. Don't you dare call me again? "

" How long are you going to deny that we can't avoid each other for long, we move in same spheres ? "

" You managed for two years. I will too. "

Arthit took a different route " Did you take headache pills? Doesn't your head hurt ? "

" No...I now have empty skull because you ate my brain!"

" What ? "

" Do you Irritate all your future employees so early in the morning ? "

" Technically , you started..."

" Did you forget, you were the one who called. "

Arthit frowned, forgetting for a second that Kong was already furious with him
" If you did not want to talk then why did you pick up? I did not tell you to"

" Oh..so it was my mistake that i showed common manners and picked up your call ? Don't you dare call me again. Even if you do I'm not picking up. "

" Kong , I didn't mean that"

" But I do "

" You are going to work with me in 48 hours. How long can you avoid me ? "

" Is it a challenge? " Kong raised his brow.