Chapter Six - The Southern Air Temple

Just you wait and see it Katara" Alexa started to say from where she sat on Appa's head "The Air Temple is one of the most beautiful places in the world!" She said happily with Aang nodding beside her.

"I know you guys are excited but it's been hundred years since you've been home" Katara said gently to the two airbenders "Things could of changed"

"That's why we're excited Katara. Wouldn't you be if you haven't been home for ages?" Aang said speaking as he adjusted Appa's reigns before turning to look at his best friend not noticing the sad look on Katara's face "We need to visit the monks as soon as we get there Alexa, to see if anyone we know is still alive and well... Let them know you know what" He said making her nod and smile.

"Guys, I mean it" Katara said softly making them turn away from each other and to her once more "A lot of things have changed since you two been frozen" She said sadly making Alexa look at her with a raised eyebrow.

"We know Katara" Said Alexa "We just want to see for ourselves alright, that's all" She said making Katara look at them and nod before her and Aang both turned to see Sokka still sleeping in his sleeping bag making them frown.

"So how long does your brother sleep for?" Asked Aang making Katara turn and look at her brother shrugging.

"Depends really? I usually have to wake him up if he doesn't get up when he has to" Said Katara watching as Aang and Alexa nodded and jumped off Appa before heading over to Sokka who was now snoring.

"Sokka?" Said Aang poking him "Hello Sokka wake up dude" He said poking him again making Sokka grumble and open an eye to see Aang and Alexa standing over him.

"Wake up Sokka please, I really wanna leave" Alexa said just for Sokka to close his eyes grumbling and rolling over.

"Go away guys, I still wanna sleep" Mumbled Sokka burying deeper into his sleeping bag "We'll go later, we got all day to" He said making Alexa pout and turn to see a amused looking Katara watching them.

"Katara" Moaned Alexa "Tell your brother to get up will you" She said  making Katara laugh and shake her head at the two airbenders.

"He's the worse one to wake guys. You have to do something to wake  him, I usually use water" Said Katara with a suggestive look making Aang and Alexa turn to each other and smirk before looking at Katara who was looking at them with a raised eyebrow.

"Guess you going with the plan of using water?" Katara said with a slight laugh making Aang look at her with an innocent look.

"Na. We got a better way" Smirked Aang before turning to Alexa "Your  ready" He asked making her nod before they turned back to Sokka to see him still sleeping.

"WAKE UP SOKKA!" Shouted Aang and Alexa making Sokka spring up onto his feet, still in his sleeping bag just to find himself being airbended onto Appa causing him to scream as he landed next to Katara who was laughing at him.

"GUYS!" Shouted Sokka sitting up and turning to glare at Aang and Alexa then at Katara

"That was not funny" Grumbled Sokka wiggling out of his sleeping bag as Aang and Alexa carried on laughing from where they stood before they calmed down and walked over.

"Sorry about that Sokka" Giggled Alexa "But we really wanted to leave and you wouldn't" She said before grabbing Aang's hand and  jumping up onto Appa's head.

"I guess we're leaving now, yes" Sighed Sokka making them all nod at him.

--------Scene Change--------

"Uncle, I want the repairs made on that ship done as quickly as possible" Zuko muttered looking at his uncle from where they both stood at a Fire Nation yard "I don't want to stay to long and risk losing their trail"