Chapter 1: Too Many Suns, It Burns

"Akk

"Akk... come on answer this one question. It's so easy. I swear I'll listen to you for another half an hour if you do!"

Almost breaking his pen in his grip, Akk finally gives up and answers.

"My mom said she named me Akk after the sun. She wanted me to shine bright and always be cheerful," Akk replied after a deep sigh of frustration.

"Hey! Your mom and mine could be friends! My real name's Pakorn, which also means the sun. To top it off, she gave me the nickname Ray because she says I'm her ray of sunshine. Look how meant to be we are!" Ray exclaims, as he places a hand on Akk's thigh, gently running his finger in sensual motion.

Pushing the wayward hand off, Akk looked Ray in the eye sharply, "I'm not sleeping with you. I'm your tutor. I can't loose this job. Now you promised to listen to me for 30 minutes!"

"Ah you're such a killjoy, you know that? Why would it matter if you sleep with me and you being my tutor? God! Nerds are so boring. Do you think I'll tell my father-- hey dad I fucked my tutor? Or do you think I'll fall in love with you? Because both are absolutely impossible. You're hot, I'm horny. You are suppose to keep me in line. Do you want me to go out to find someone to fuck instead of studying with you? Furthermore, I'd never fall in love with boring men like you. You're good looking but your personality... ehhh... not so much" Ray blabbered on and on that Akk felt like screaming or punching that beautiful face to get him to shut up.

Not that he isn't tempted by the offer. Ray's got the reputation of being a god in bed. Furthermore, it's been at least 2 years since he had slept with someone and these days he finds himself quite horny more often. But Akk doesn't like complicating things. All he wants is to graduate and leave Thailand if he could, as soon as possible.

Curious how these two ended up in this situation?       
Let's rewind a bit.

AKK

"Akk... you've been saying how it's getting harder for you to do shifting schedules now that you're in your senior year, right?" My professor in my major, who had also served as a mentor for me eversince. He's a friend of P'Mes who had had ask him specifically to help me. P'Mes is still not too well but last I heard he had already gotten out of the institution and living with his parents. P'Mes certainly understood the kind of pressure I was in back then.

"Yes Sir. Sometimes I even had to take an hour sleep in between because that's all I could manage. The shift in the cafe changes a lot and sometimes some of the employees suddenly calls in sick so we have to fill in. But it's okay, I'm already in the senior year. I'm almost there," I smiled at my professor.

"Well I got something that would make your life easier. Though in hindsight I'm not too sure too. But you know, you can evaluate for yourself," My professor said.

"Alright, this is not something illegal right, sir? I don't want to end up in jail. After Suppalo, I'm not exactly someone who would be given leniency," I said in an attempted joke that felt flat even to my ears. Professor Tan knows about my history. He has been sympathetic and said that someone so young shouldn't have had to go through that alone.