1.

I was getting late , I quickly got dressed, finish my breakfast and run as fast I could.

(....)

Finally I reached the bus stop and sat on the bench, the bus will reach here at 8:55 am and I sigh thank fully I reached on time otherwise I would get late for highschool.

(....)

I reached there on time and I saw my bestfriend waving at me in happiness and start running toward me and hug me tightly and I hugged her back."hey nikki did u do your homework ?"jennie asked "ofcourse I did, I did it till late night I am still tired" I said while rubbing my eyes. We both enter the class and sat on our benches.

(...)

The teacher came inside the class with a boy who I have never seen in our class nor in our school but he looked kinda confident and came inside our class. We wished the teacher and bowed slowly, she bowed back and introduce the boy to our class."students,he is your new classmate his name is lee dongmin,welcome to the class." Teacher said.

"Hello everyone, I am lee dongmin nice to meet u all" he said and bowed to us and we all bowed him back "dongmin you can go and sit next to nikki."she said And smile at him " nikki raise your hand "she said and I raise my one hand in air and he start walking towards Me and sat at the empty bench near me and bowed me and bowed back while smiling.

I could hear some girls voices from  back of me " wow he is handsome" "ahh how I wish he sat next to me" well I could see the was quite handsome his brown hair his soft pink lips his brown eyes his bangs falling on his eyes, he looked like a doll to me :P

I should focus on my study not at boys whats going on my mind focus nikki.
____________________________________

Hello guys , I hope u guys like this 1st part ;) I might take a few month s to finish this whole story I hope so :P
Well its my first story I hope u like it ;))) hehe please show some love <3 and give suggestion what I should write next !!
Thank u <3

                                         -your author