6.

I came to school and jennie saw me and came running like a cheetah and hug me and I hug her back. We both head to our class and sit on our benches I saw eunwoo waving at me and I wave back and seeinghin makes me remember that day.

*flash back*

"Eunwoo daddy" he said and i laughed "bruhh really eunwoo! I am not gonna call you this " I said and he rolled his eyes "its better I call you.... I guess, how about nunu ?" I said and he nodded "if you like it then yeah, you can call me this" he said while smiling and I smiled back.

*end of flashback*

"So hello nunu, how are you" I said and he raised his eye brows "bruhhh, I am good what about u gurlll" he said and laughed and I rolled my eyes.

The teacher came inside and we all sattle in our places.

(...)

It was lunch time and I was super hungry I pack my bag and came out of class and head to cantien and saw there binnie,myungjun,sanha,rocky,ofc nunu,and thank fully jinjin hyung
Too.

Me and Jennie took our lunch and sat with the boys Jennie sat next to binnie and I sat between jennie and eunwoo, I opened my lunch and share some with all.

I looked at eunwoo and he stared deep into my eyes,"I guess you are now quite close to the band hmm ?" I said and he nodded. He slowly brush my bangs and making them look perfect and Then smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Ohh I guess we have a couple here except binnie and jennie" sanha said and I push eunwoo aways from me softly,he laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Guys leave these couple things and tell me how's your practice going on?" I asked " well, its quite nice since eunwoo have came its going way better that before, we needed a person who could play piano and we found him" binnie said, I smiled and look at eunwoo Who was blushing by that compliment.

(...)

Classes were all over now time to head home and sleep a while hehe. I took my heavy bag and came out side the class and eunwoo ohh I mean nunu waving at me and I smiled and came near him.

"Wanna walk together?" He asked and I nodded. We both came out today was a bright sunny day sunlight hitting my face. The warmth of the light make me felt is comfortable,"if you like rest on my shoulder" he said and I shook my head negatively and he looked at me "ok fine I wanna rest" he said and put his whole one arm on my shoulder,my heart stopped beating for a while.

Suddenly the weather changed and it Became cloudy, I felt water drop on my face,"quick eunwoo,its going to rain we need to go to my house" I said while holding his hand and making him run as fast as possible and he nodded while running.

We reached my home and quickly open the door. I saw no one was home. I said eunwoo to wait there first a while so I could bring his some of jungkook's cloths I enter jungkook's room and took some cloths for him.

I give him the cloths and said him to change in jungkook's room and he nodded.I went to my room and change my wet cloths fast so I couldn't get sick.

I came out and check if eunwoo had wore the cloths or not I knocked and ask if he wear the cloths And he opened the door."wow these fit you well" I said and he nodded "lets go and eat something" I said and he smiled.