7.

We both had our food "hey how was the food, I usually dont make lunch nor dinner but I tried" I said and he laughed "nahh its good " he said and I smiled. I told him to sit there for a while as I was doing the dishes and he was watching something on his phone.

"All done! So what should we do now how about we play some game ?!" I said as I wip my hands with a dry cloth and he nodded

We both went to my room,and I opened the room door he came inside and saw how clean it was well I did this all when he was changing cloths hehe otherwise the room is always tidey.

I checked my study table cupboard and find UNO yeahhhh I love these "hey how about we play uno ?!" I asked and he nodded we sat ony bed and start the game.

"Yeahhhh I won 2 time". I said and he smiled " Bruhhh you are too good at it" he said and I proudly smiled "how about another game" I said and he stare "What? !" I said "nothing" he said and close his eyes.

*ding-dong*
"I guess jungkook is back" I said and came out of my room and went down to open the door.

I opened the door and saw jungkook with blood in his mouth and looking very weak"what-t" I said and saw taehyung  at back of him holding him tightly so he don't fall.

" what happened to jungkook !?" I shouted at taehyung and hold jungkook looking at his face,eunwoo came from behind and saw jungkook in a bad condition, he came running and hold jungkook and took him to the sofa.

I looked at taehyung and get on both of my knees " what happened to jungkook please tell" I said while crying and taehyung didn't reply,"SPEAK!!" I shout at him and eunwoo came to comfort me up " hey, calm down nikki, ask all the question later on first we need to take him to hospital" eunwoo said and I nodded looking at jungkook.

(...)

We took jungkook to hospital and waited for the doctor for his condition.eunwoo stayed with me so I won't feel alone or sad.

" don't worry he is ginna be alright" he said and I looked at him she give me a smile and slowly push my head close to his chest, I could feel his warm hand on my head.

The doctor came out and I got up "doctor is he fine ?!" I asked and he nodded "yeah he is fine, we put some bandages on his injuries he'll be fine" the doctor said and I smiled and looked at eunwoo.

" amm doctor came we see him" eunwoo asked and he nodded.we went inside and saw jungkook laying on his bed and then opened hus eyes."n-nikki" he said in pain " jungkook stop you are in pain you can't move,I am Happy nothing much happened to you" I said and he smiled "yeah I am fine now,b-but were is taehyung?" He asked and I looked at eunwoo than jungkook.

" he went home " eunwoo said and he sighed "ohh I see" jungkook said " but jungkook what happened ?!" I asked "I guess you should ask taehyung, I am not in mood of telling it" jungkook said and I sighed "ok fine" I said and stand up "rest well jungkook"eunwoo said and he nodded we both left the room and went to the doctor to know can we take him home or not.