5.

Today we all planed to meet at a cafe, so we could give a party for the new member jinjin said he'll come today.

I was taking a shower and thinking what should I wear well it was just a little party but I should were something good so what should I wear.

After shower I open my cupboard and select one dress which was a black and white printed shirt and black skirt it looked cool so I quickly wore it and came out of my room while drying my hair with a towel.

I saw jungkook playing games on tv and he was wearing headphones. I put my hand on his shoulder and he jumped up "yah! You scared me" he said "ok ok whatever I am going out take care of house" I said rolling my eyes and he sighed "ok go" he said and focus on his games.

(...)

I reached the cafe and saw binnie,rocky,sanha,eunwoo,
myunjun and jennie there but not jinjin. "Hi guys, am I late" I said "yeah you are" jennie said while teasing me and I rolled my eyes sitting next to eunwoo.

"Where is jinjin?" I asked "he said he'll be here in-" "sorry guys for bing late" jinjin said while intruping binnie "Hello I am lee dongmin nice to meet u mister jinjin" eunwoo said and bowed and jinjin bowed back "me too mister eunwoo, everyone was talking about you" jinjin said and eunwoo nodded.

Jinjin sat next to sanha and we all order the food while having a little talks.

After we finish our food we all have some talks and enjoy. I stared at eunwoo who was not feeling like uncomfortable or left out he was talking to Everyone and feel comfortable with them I felt happy to see them not making eunwoo leftout.

We all spend time together,then we all said good bye to each other it was like evening time only me and eunwoo were there together he decided to leave me till my home as it was dangerous for me to go alone I told him I can go but denyed.

"So eunwoo how u felt today do u like our band ?" I asked him and he smiled "yeah, I felt really good they are really sweet" he said "ohh I see they are only sweet what about me ?" I said while teasing him and he laughed "bruhh,I have other side for you, you are something else for me" he said and my heart skipped few beats "w-what do You mean?" I asked "well i'll tell u some other day" he said.

"Well fine then,so do you have any other nicknames too ?" I asked and he nodded " well don't tell anyone I am only telling you ok?!" He said and I nodded " and only You can call me by this name ?!" He said "ya-ya are u telling or not" I said and he laughed "ok so call me.." He said slowly and came near my face and whisper.....

"EUNWOO......"

"DADDY"

____________________________________

bruhh sorry I thought I so write nunu but then I thought hehe *dirty minded* bruhh what else could I have write T-T