3.

Today was a holiday and I was chilling on my sofe sofa and watching my phone,"hey don't you have any work ?"my brother jungkook asked i nodded negatively and he sighed "I am going out for a while" he said and I nodded "bring me icecream too" I said "go bring your self " he said and I rolled my eyes going to my room.

I tied my hair and wear a nice dress like a white t-shirt and a black trouser so I could go out for a while and eat icecream yeahhhh
So I took my wallet and came out of my house.

Streets were not much crowded but people were in hurry like there train is going to leave them there haha , small children were playing in the park there happy faces make me feel I should also go inside and play with them hehe.

I came to a small old shop where me and my older brother use to go when we were small it was still the same.

The old lady wish me and I wished her back while bowing, I saw a freezer and some boards over it saying icecream , and I see which icecreams are there:chocolate,strawberry,butterscotch,etc. And ofc I picked....

"Hello nikki, what a luck I found u Here" a voice intrupt my thoughts and I turned back. "Bruhhh you scared me" I said while giving him a dead stare "ohh I didn't mean to scare you,sorry" he said and give me a wink "Ahhh binnie,you always scare me,I hate u" I said and rolled my eyes.

"I am sorry nikki I really didn't meant to scare u" he said while making puppy eyes "ok fine!!" I said and he hug me softly and I hug him back."so what you are pick i'll go with strawberry"he said
And I took chocolate "this one" I pointing at chocolate flavour icecream and he smiled "so your are paying or I should ?" He asked
"Ofcourse you are paying" I said and give him a wink and he rolled his eyes.

We both came out and decided to sit in the park which I was talking about to him. We both sat there and enjoy our icecream's I love icecream and specially when someone else buy it for you "thanks binnie for buying me icecream" I said and looked at him and he smiled "my pleasure" he said "so.. How's your music practice going on ?" I asked "yeah its good, but there is one problem" he said and I looked at him nervously.

"We need one more member" he said and I sighed "Hmmm we have a new student in our class How about I ask him ?" I said talking about dongmin "yeahh, great idea ask him and then tell me !!" He said excitedly.