4.

I enter the school gate and saw dongmin there I shouted his name and he looked back and smile,I put my hand on his shoulder"good morning dongmin, did u complete your homework? "I asked and he nodded " what about you?" He asked "yeah I did !"

At a distance I could see a girl staring deep into me, then looked at dongmin and give him a smile, she came to us and stand next to me "ohh yeah, dongmin she is my bestie,jennie" he bowed to her and she bowed back "hey,I am kim jennie, nice to meet you" jennie said shyly "ohh nice to meet you too , I am lee dongmin" he said

"where is binnie ?" I asked "well he is busy today so he came early in the morning" jennie said and I remember to asked dongmin about the music thing "hey dongmin, are u into music ?" I asked "Hmmm Ya"
And I smiled "so would u like to join our band" I asked while smiling,"well I see but I want to see first" he said and smiled "Ofcourse, at lunch i'll take u there" I said and he nodded.

(...)

It was the 4th period and I was already tired Because it was history class and I hate history I just wished the bell rang and I could go and be free from this class *ring-ring* wow what a luck I love you god hehe I quickly pack my bag and kept it on my table so I could go and see whats going on in music room.

I looked at dongmin and I smiled then he looked at me and I looked to the other direction. Someone put his heavy hands over my shoulder "should we go now nikki" a heavy voice whispered in my right ear and I looked back IT WAS DONGMIN bruhhh I thought it was someone else and i nodded slowly as we both came out of class.

I took him to our music class and I saw there,binnie fixing his mic,rocky on his guitar as always,sanha sitting on the drum chair and playing games in his phone,myungjun or I should say mj on bass guitar trying to do something with it and jinjin I don't where he even is.

Everyone looked at me and dongmin in shock "hey nikki is he your bf ?" Sanha asked "huhhhh what !? NO he is not my bf " I sad
"Then who he is ?" Rocky asked and I sighed "hey,nikki Isn't he that guy you were talking about" binnie asked and I nodded "yeahhhhh he is that guy who I was talking about thanks binnie otherwise I would be in a deep thought what should I say next" I said.

"Hello guys I am lee dongmin but u can call me eunwoo" he said while smiling and bowed to all "yeah he is dongmin, ok eunwoo so the guy on the mic is moonbin,on the drums he is sanha,on the guitar he is rocky,and on the bass guitar he is myungjun or u can say mj" I said and all bowed.

"Hey where is jinjin ?"I asked " he is sick today, he didn't came"sanha said and I nodded slowly.

"Ok so, eunwoo which instrument you know to play" I asked and he closed his eyes for a while "amm I guess piano" he said "perfect !" I sad and he smiled "hey where is jennie?" Binnie asked "Hmmm why are you missing her ?" I asked him while teasing him and he rolled his eyes "ohh so, someone is talking about me" a voice came from back and I turn around it was jennie "hey jennie, someone was missing Youuu!!" Sanha said and winked at binnie and he rolled his eyes.

"Ok ok stop now we have to practice remember, dongmin You can go sit in that piano" I said while pointing at a piano on the corner and he nodded.

"Ok start, we have a performance near by so we need to work hard ! Ok my team,FIGHTINGGGGGG" I said excitedly "yeahh fighting" all said together and I smiled.

I came near the piano where eunwoo was sitting and I sat next to him, "play something eunwoo" I said and he nodded and place his pretty fingers on the piano keys, he softy played the piano, u closed my eyes and enjoy the music.

"wow eunwoo its very nice" binnie said and he smiled and I opened my eyes and looked at him and smiled "yeah he is right its very nice" I said and he give me a bright smile.

"So what you say wanna join our group?" I asked and he thought first while and then he nodded and I smiled "guys eunwoo is going to join our group!!" I said and everyone looked at me and eunwoo "woww a new memberr" sanha said excitedly

"Guys how about we do a party then ?" Jennie asked "yeah nice idea jennie" I said and all agreed "but what about jinjin,won't he feel bad that we did a party with out him?" Rocky said and I nodded "so how about we do it tomorrow?" I said and all nodded.

____________________________________

Hello guys How are you all doing hope fine !! I hope u all are liking my story well till now no one read it but I hope in future people will love this story <3 ok guys that's all for now, be safe love u all
                                     -your author<3