A Tight Squeeze

*Third Person POV*

~Playtime Factory~

*A group of four arrive*

Andrew: Is this the place?

Michael: It's got "Playtime" up front. So... Yep.

Ellie: You sure you two want to go in there? It's pretty risky.

Lily: Yep.

Andrew: Well, if we go in there, there might not be any way of turning back. You don't want to back out now?

Michael & Lily: ... Nope. *They proceed to the front entrance*

Ellie: ... *Shrug* Okay. *She and Andrew follow*

~Inside~

Andrew: No offense, but this feels like a rubbish idea.

Michael: That's your perspective.

Ellie: He's not wrong, Michael. I mean, we're entering an abandoned facility for a lost toy.

Michael: Which was made by this company, might I add. If anything, our parents went as far as to throw Huggy into this building to ensure that we never see it again.

Lily: But Mommy and Daddy are wrong. I'd do anything to see Huggy again.

Andrew: Even so, it's not like the one you had was the only one ever manufactured. How else do you think it became Playtime's mascot?

Michael: I know that, but it's not like they're gonna leave everything behind in this facility. They have to move everything to the new facility.

Lily: *Bumps into something*

Ellie: Careful.

Lily: Sorry. *Notices what she bumped into* Is this a TV?

Michael: Does it still work? *Presses the "Power" Button*

*The TV turns on, much to their surprise*

Andrew: That's weird. How is there still power in this place?

Michael: *Shrug*

*The TV shows a pre-recorded message*

(A/N: For each tape that appears, make sure you play the whole thing before continuing.)

Lily: ... As if that's gonna stop me. *Continues on*

Ellie: Lily...

*Tape continues looping*

Michael: ... Come on. *He and the others continue*

Andrew: So, where's a good place to start looking for Huggy Wuggy? A big storage unit?

Michael: Our dad used to work here. So, he must've found a good spot to leave Huggy.

Ellie: *?* Your dad used to work here? You never told us that.

Michael: Well, he doesn't like to talk about it anymore. So, I guess it wasn't worth mentioning to anyone else.

Lily: *Spots something* What's this?

Andrew: What's what, Lily?