91

Kabanata 91

"It's cold. I opened the aircon," I even added while he looked at me in disbelief.

Iniwas kong titigan ang katawan niya. I was able to glance though. He is certainly working out.

Binaba ko ang cellphone ko sa sofa at ang baso ng whiskey ay binaba ko sa coffee table.

Tumayo ako papalapit sa kanya.

"So you have defiance on wearing or using something that my best friend owns in this condo. I can't ask my secretary to buy you clothes though. He reports to Grandma," I started with my offer. I closed the door behind him while I was in front of him. That put us closer. Tumingila ako para mahanap ang mata niya, "How about we go out first and buy you a set of clothes you can stack here?"

"Where? Beside Gab's clothes?" He asked bitterly.

I slowly shook my head. If he's like the other men I flirted with, I will definitely be the one to touch the other person first. With Rai, I refused to be the first one. I feel like I would be blushing so bad and I wouldn't be able to equally flirt with him.

"In my closet. Beside my clothes."

"Hmm-hmm, okay," He grinned.

He is not even doing anything yet. He just gave his devilish grin and I already feel like I wouldn't be able to take it if he really started to flirt with me.

Ever since I met him again, he has avoided anything like this whenever he is with me. Like he is avoiding any romantic emotions to fill us.

He stepped forward to put our distance closer. I unconsciously stepped back.

"I'm still too sleepy to go out, Lily, let us sleep first."

"Let's get you something to wear first. I'm not sure if my hoodies can fit you but let's try. Tara," I lead the way to my bedroom.

I opened the door to my walk-in closet. He just sat on my bed instead of following inside. I brought my two biggest oversized hoodies to him in the bed.

I showed him the hoodies. He watched my every move. When I stopped in front of him to give the clothes, he bent his head.

He wanted me to be one to put it on him. Such a baby.

I crumpled the hoodie so I can fit it in his head, "Arms," I whispered. He obediently followed my words. Sinuot niya ang kamay sa kamay ng hoodie.

"There," Then I can feel his arms closing, keeping me trapped in between. I am standing so close in front of him. He rested his head on my stomach. I can feel his warmth; his hands on my back and his head on my stomach.

My knees started to grow weak from this particular warmth.

"I miss you," He whispered but it was enough for me to hear his heart genuinely telling those words.

"You missed us being more than friends but less than lovers," I teased, "I thought you're dating to marry now?"

"Hmm, I'm dating to marry."

"I remembered you always hug me like this. You really liked hugging huh?" I asked because he has been hugging me for so long and so silent too.

"Hmm, I like kissing more, Lily. You told me that you like hugging more, that is why I hug you all the time."

I didn't remember saying that but he did.

"You also said making love is an unnecessary part of romance films."

"I did? Really?" I chuckled.

I made love with Adriel countless times. I was hesitant when I first did it with him. I am a sucker for romance so I wanted to preserve it for marriage. However, Adriel didn't think of it that way, so I compromised.