Chapter 093 - 094

Chapter 093: A little familiar

Mo Junye took the group of students he taught to the place where the competition was held in the formation court. Unlike other classes, all the students in his class came because all the students in his class had formation levels above level two.

First-level formation masters are not eligible to participate in the competition. Although there are many second-level formation masters in the formation court, there are not many second-level formation masters under the age of twenty.

So when they saw Mo Junye coming with a large group of people, almost everyone present turned their attention to them.

Wang Mingxi raised his eyebrows when he saw Mo Junye appear, then walked over, glanced at the students standing behind Mo Junye, and asked expectantly, "Are there any third-level formation mages among them?" Hearing

this The other people who spoke also looked at Mo Junye and the students standing behind him with curiosity. If there were third-level formation masters, then Holy Moon Academy would have a greater chance of winning. "Wait a minute

. You will know." Mo Junye smiled and did not answer directly.

"What does it matter if you say it now, it makes me very nervous. "Wang Mingxi rolled his eyes and said, just continue to be nervous for a while." "Mo Junye said calmly, "You will know it soon anyway."

Wang Mingxi said, "..." The brat's character is really not cute at all.

Xue Qingyan glanced nervously at the people present. There were more than a hundred people here. Are they all here to participate in the competition? Looking at so many people, Xue Qingyan suddenly felt a little stressed. I wonder if there are people here? How many third-level formation masters are there?

Sure enough, after the competition started, four third-level formation masters appeared in the class taught by Mo Junye at the same time, which shocked countless people. As the competition continued, many people also saw the second-level formation. The difference between a mage and a second-level array mage.

After the competition started, Mo Junye left quietly, then entered the space and changed into black robes, transformed back into a student, and went to watch the competition in the formation court.

Those under the age of twenty in the Array Court are basically first-level array mages and second-level array mages, especially the first-level array mages. However, the first-level array mages are not qualified to participate in the competition, so they were finally selected to participate in the competition with Longteng Academy. Most of them are second-level formation mages.

Among the twenty people, there were only six third-level formation mages, and four of them were from the same class. Not surprisingly, this result left everyone speechless.

The results of the competition have come out. The six third-level formation mages are naturally qualified to participate in the competition with Longteng Academy. The remaining fourteen students who have been selected for the competition are undoubtedly second-level formation mages. Among them, Mr. Mo The classes taught by Ye made up the majority.

For this result, it is actually very good, because the last time they competed with Longteng College, they had only one third-level formation master in the formation department of Holy Moon College.

It's just that many people are shocked that the class taught by Mo Junye actually has four third-level formation masters. Only they, as formation masters, know how difficult it is to reach the level of a third-level formation master, otherwise the formation court will There won't be just a few third-level formation mage students here.