Chapter 368 - 369

Chapter 368: The First Beauty

There were stone walls on both sides, but they emitted a strange light. Mo Junye walked for about two quarters of an hour when he suddenly smelled the smell of blood. This blood sacrifice ice cave was quite big, but after walking for such a long time, he still didn't arrive. At the deepest level, Mo Junye's soul power couldn't be detected for some reason, so he could only observe the environment while walking. But since he could smell the blood, it must not be far from the place Shangguan Li mentioned. .

At the same time, a killing was already going on outside. When those people saw Mo Junye taking action, they finally couldn't control the greed in their hearts and started to kill people.

Mo Junye kept walking inside. The cave was very wide. Da, after another two quarters of an hour, the environment in front of me suddenly changed. I saw that the original stone walls around me turned into ice walls, and an extremely cold air suddenly hit us, accompanied by the strong smell of blood. .

This place is already deep in the cave, and there is an ice bridge hanging in front of it. Under the bridge, there is a very huge blood pool in the ice cave, full of blood evil energy.

Mo Junye guessed that those who had died here might have become part of the blood pool.

On the other side of the ice bridge, there is a cold pool. On the surface of the cold pool, nine bloody lotuses float, which are the Blood Ice Divine Lotus.

At this time, footsteps came from behind. It was obvious that the formation had been activated, and those people outside had come in.

Mo Junye frowned slightly and used teleportation directly to go to the other side of the ice bridge. He glanced at the Blood Ice Divine Lotus floating on the cold pond water and took three of them into the space without hesitation.

At the same time, other people had already arrived in front of the ice bridge. When they saw Mo Junye on the opposite side, they walked onto the ice bridge without thinking. However, at this moment, a sudden change occurred.

The moment they stepped onto the ice bridge, the blood pool suddenly surged up, with a loud bang that made the ground shake. A creature with a huge body suddenly appeared in the blood pool, with bright red blood. It splashed out from the pool and fell on everyone.

The giant creature was a ferocious beast with a strange shape and four wings. It exuded a thick evil spirit and was blood red. Even its eyes were like this. It was difficult to detect its existence in the blood pool.

Most of the people who came in came from various forces. Even though there was a killing outside, there were still more than a thousand people who came in in the end.

Fortunately, the space is large enough, otherwise it would be difficult to escape at this time.

Although everyone was afraid of the bloody beast, they were still somewhat unafraid of death when faced with the temptation of becoming a god.

The ferocious beasts kept attacking everyone, including Mo Junye.

Mo Junye frowned, thinking that he had already obtained the Blood Ice Divine Lotus, so there was no need to stay anymore. Just when he was planning to teleport away. At that time, but the next moment, I heard the ferocious beast let out a roar, and saw a figure who didn't know when, crossed the ferocious beast and went to the other side of the ice bridge. I don't know what he touched, the surrounding space It suddenly became distorted, and then, the environment in front of him suddenly changed.

Even Mo Junye couldn't help being slightly surprised. He saw that the place he was originally standing changed in an instant, although the place he was in was still an ice cave. , but the surrounding environment is also very different. There is no blood pool, and there are no ferocious beasts. What is there is something like an altar, and above that thing like an altar, there is a picture floating portrait.