Chapter 168 - 169

Chapter 168: Cruel and ruthless

Yang Gaochao sighed and said, "Junior sister, this is all senior brother's fault, but if you talk like this, it will damage the reputation of our Qingyun Sect."

This means that he only talked to Yue Qiaoshan like this for the Qingyun Sect. These days, he has discovered that as long as it has nothing to do with Xue Qingyan, even if he said something bad about Yue Qiaoshan, Yue Qiaoshan usually just makes trouble. It was awkward for a while, but it didn't take long for her to stick to him again.

But if he spoke ill of Yue Qiaoshan for Xue Qingyan's sake, then Yue Qiaoshan would definitely lose his temper and even start a fight with Xue Qingyan.

Yue Qiaoshan snorted coldly, and then glanced at Xue Qingyan proudly, but Xue Qingyan had no idea what she was so proud of.

Shi Huanrui couldn't help feeling a little disappointed when he saw that Yue Qiaoshan and Xue Qingyan didn't fight over this. Looking at Yue Qiaoshan's appearance just now, he thought they were going to have a big fight.

Huang Yiyi, Zhou Dazhuang, and the other two people who were temporarily ignored only felt very embarrassed, but after all, the other party saved them, so it was difficult to show any bad looks, and here, they might have to Rely on these people for protection because they are all injured right now.

When it comes to talking about things like this, Tian Hua and Shi Feng, who are Emperor Xuan Realm monks, will naturally not talk to those juniors in person. Both of them have a hint of condescension in their expressions, so this task falls to them as senior brothers. On Yang Gaochao.

After dealing with the awkward Yue Qiaoshan, Yang Gaochao said sorry to Huang Yiyi and Zhou Dazhuang before talking politely with them.

Of course, what he wants is to find out what happened these days and who has entered the Ten Thousand Demons Forest, so that they can make some preventive preparations.

Yang Gaochao's appearance gave others a good impression. He was handsome and his temperament was not bad. In addition, he spoke politely, which left a good impression on Huang Yiyi and Zhou Dazhuang.

There are a total of ten Qingyun Sect disciples who came to practice this time. In addition to Yue Qiaoshan, there is another woman named Miao Xiaoyi who has cultivated to the first level of the Earth Profound Realm.

Miao Xiaoyi is not like Yue Qiaoshan who always targets Xue Qingyan, but she is not very close to Xue Qingyan.

Although Xue Qingyan is a closed disciple accepted by Yang Xingming, compared with the status of the daughter of the head, she is still far behind.

Therefore, with Yue Qiaoshan standing in the way, except for Yang Gaochao, none of the other Qingyun Sect disciples who came down the mountain with them were close to Xue Qingyan.

Even speaking, there was almost no conversation. It was obvious that Xue Qingyan was rejected by them.

However, Xue Qingyan didn't care about any of this. If they ignored him, he would just treat them as if they didn't exist.

After all, if he owns Mo Junye, he owns the whole world. As for other people, he adopts an indifferent attitude because one Mo Junye is enough to equal the people of the entire Xuanling Continent.

Thinking of Mo Junye's tenderness towards her, Xue Qingyan's cheeks couldn't help but turn red. I wonder if Mo Junye was also thinking of him like this?

Their location was still on the outskirts of the Forest of Ten Thousand Demons. Xue Qingyan's eyes flickered as she looked into the Forest of Ten Thousand Demons. For some reason, he just wanted to go in and take a look.