Chapter 252 - 253

Chapter 252: I deserve it

A pile of long hair fell to the ground, and there were three more bald heads. After a moment of silence, the crowd burst into laughter one after another.

There were people around the room where Xing Feng lived, so after the commotion on their side became louder, many people naturally came over. Bai Feifei, Bai Yurong, and Wang Lichun didn't react for a while. When they heard everyone's laughter After the sound, when I saw the pile of long hair on the ground, I suddenly had a bad feeling in my heart.

Xue Qingyan put away her sword and looked at the three smooth heads. She was very satisfied with her masterpiece. She turned to look at Mo Junye and said with a smile, "Jun Ye, what do you think?"

Mo Junye eyes were smiling, like a pool of spring water rippling, and he curled his lips and said, "Well done. "Bai Yurong reached out and touched her head, only to find that all the long hair she cherished so much was gone. Her face turned pale again, and then she let out a scream, looking at Xue Qingyan with eyes filled with hatred. He said angrily, "My hair...you actually took my hair off..."

Hearing this, Bai Feifei and Wang Lichun also quickly reached out and touched their heads, and then both of them screamed. If a woman doesn't like beauty, wouldn't she become ugly without her hair?

"Since you don't even have a face, you don't have to keep your hair anymore." Xue Qingyan said with a calm smile.

"Actually, I don't think there is any need to keep their lives." Mo Junye raised his lips and said calmly.

They can even say such shameless words, isn't it disgusting!

"That's right, meddling in other people's feelings is still showing off. It's simply disgusting to act like it's natural. "

She looks pretty good, but her brain seems to have some problems."

That's right, no one with any sense of shame would say something like that so shamelessly.

Everyone was talking, but they were all mocking Wang Lichun, Bai Feifei and Bai Yurong.

"How can you people slander us indiscriminately? It's so unreasonable. This matter is obviously their fault. What did we do wrong?" Bai Feifei said with a face full of sorrow and indignation.

But Bai Yurong was like crazy, picking up her long hair that fell on the ground, and then put it on her head. As you can imagine, the result was that it fell down again.

In fact, Bai Yurong also knew that Mo Junye was powerful, so she was so bold to seduce Mo Junye in public, because she had to find a backer now.

She had always believed that if she wanted to seduce a man with her beauty, Mo Jun Yehe and Xue Qingyan's actions would definitely succeed, but her beautiful fantasy was completely shattered.

"Shut up, all of you." Wang Lichun glared at everyone. She also felt that she had done nothing wrong. She turned to look at Xue Qingyan, her eyes filled with resentment. She gritted her teeth and said, "How dare you, a bitch... "However, before she could finish her words, Mo Junye cut off her tongue with a sword.

The bloody tongue fell from Wang Lichun's mouth. Wang Lichun's face was full of disbelief, but she could only moan. Because of the severe pain in her voice, her face looked a little distorted and ferocious.

For some reason, Mo Junye had a long purple sword in his hand, which he had just used to cut off Wang Lichun's tongue, but no one present could see his movements.

By the time everyone reacted, Wang Lichun's tongue had been cut out.

Seeing Wang Lichun's mouth dripping with blood and her face twisted, Bai Yurong wrinkled She frowned, with a trace of disgust flashing in her eyes.