Prologue

In this cruel world, no one can remain aloof from the dark reality.

To punish the men that commit sins against women, a world named Treden was created. It's hell for men and heaven for women.

To punish the women that commit sins against men, a world called Straver was created. It's hell for women and heaven for men.

And at last, hell was created for everyone who commit sins.

And heaven was also created for all.

Many don't believe in their existence and think of them as mere folklore and myths.

In some cultures, there is mention of hell and heaven but people remain aloof from the existence of the other two worlds. There is no mention of the other two worlds, anywhere.

This book is going to be about how a girl fell into Treden directly, instead of being reborn there.

Will she be able to survive as an outsider who was meant to be there but the circumstances are different as she was meant to be born again but got isekaied instead???

If yes then, how?!?

Read to find out 😁. Obviously, like how are you gonna find out else?!?

Ok jokes aside, I'll be very happy if you like it. I mean if you have the time and are interested, why not give it a shot?!? Try it and maybe you'll like it.

Author here:

Hello, nice to meet you. I know you never heard of me or my novels as this is the first one. Please forgive me for any grammatical or other mistakes as I am new in this field. Except hell, the other two worlds are just a part of my imagination. Hope that you like my novel. I will be giving character sketches after introducing the characters to avoid spoilers. I will try to give weekly updates. It may be delayed but I assure you I will complete this novel. Thank you for your interest in this novel and I hope you enjoy yourself.

All the images used in the novel will be generated by me using Gencraft and some of the generated images will also be edited by using Faceapp; including the book cover. But if there are any exceptions, I'll be sure to inform.

Saphira_Emeraldis
17/02/2024