Chapter: 11

We had a little make out session back there. I wasn't planning on mating so we stopped. I went and did my buisness, skincare and even took a quick shower. After that, when I was getting ready for bed.

"Eleanor, I need to tell you something.", Leo said, hesitantly. I just hummed in response, trying to dry my hair using a piece of hide.

"Come hear Eleanor, let me dry your hair.", Rudra said and I just crawled onto his lap. He blushed a bit, taking the piece of hide from me and drying my hair.

"So, I was saying that we need to leave the tribe.", said Leo to which I just hummed in response. Wait what did he just said.

"Huh! Why?", I questioned, bewildered.

"Well, I ain't a native of this tribe.", Leo answered.

"But that still doesn't explain why you want to leave.", I retort, leaning back against Rudra as he was done with my hair. He's hands were free so I wrapped them around my waist, trying to get cosy.

"Don't you want to leave, Eleanor? Are you against this decision?", Leo questioned, looking heartbroken. Dude, what was with that expression?

"No, just curious.", I answered, hearing which he looked relieved.

"Okay, listen carefully and no interrupting in the middle. I am actually a Prince, not just any Prince but Crown Prince Leon Regal of Velirin. It's a tradition in Velirin for the heir to the throne to leave the kingdom in search of his future Queen. If female, nothing of the sort is required although, a heiress is quite rare because females tend to be too weak due to lack of training, to become a ruler.", Leo said and with that he concluded his speech. Wait!!! What???

"Hmmm, so you wanted me to find another mate so we could set out for the journey." I said, understanding why Leo wanted me to find another mate so urgently, blah.( -_-")

"Little one, we can't really wait for you to mate with Rudra as winter is gonna approach soon.", Leo said, hmmm atleast they didn't change the name of seasons. Wait, did Rudra hibernate???

"Oi, does Rudra hibernate?", I asked curiously. What healer title, no I didn't care anymore, I was done. The stupid thing that isekiaed me couldn't even give me some information about this world and hoped that I could just get through fine!!!( -_-*) I was pissed off.

"Some snakes do, but I don't.", Rudra answered. Yah!!! I didn't just make a fool out of myself. I did a little happy dance in my mind.

"Are you sure that we can leave and reach there in one piece plus when are we even leaving?", I questioned the two with suspicion.

"We'll be just fine and with the snake by your side we don't need to worry about your protection as well. We'll be leaving tomorrow", Leo answered with certainty.

"How strong is Rudra and is that why you didn't want me to have weak males?", I questioned again.

"Strong enough to keep you safe.", Rudra answered cheekily. Well whatever the case was, I didn't care. I was too tired and just wanted to have a good rest before the journey. With that I decided to fall asleep.

I opened my eyes in a white room. I thought of pinching myself to confirm that it was dream.

"Done hurt yourself sweetheart, it's a dream only.", I heard a childish voice. The voice probably belonged to a girl younger than me.

"Yes, I am young sweetheart.", the same voice spoke again.

"Who are you?", I questioned, my guard was up.

"You can call me Abby sweetheart and don't curse the Beast Goddess my love.", the girl answered cheekily.

"I never cursed the Beast Goddess.", I answered, baffled.

"You called her stupid for dragging you into this world without giving you any information. Well, I'll assign you a system to help you out dear.", Ana said and suddenly a little fairy appeared.

", Ana said and suddenly a little fairy appeared

"Hi, I am system 001. You can call me Lizzie.", introduced the little fairy.

"Wait sweetheart before you wake up let me warn you about some stuff as this is probably the first and last time we'll ever meet.", said Abby with a bit of urgency in her voice.

"Be careful to not trigger Rudra as he can be quite dangerous as he's a feral. Wait before you snap at me, I never said to not make him your mate. Just be careful as they are called ferals for a reason. He may act sweet and innocent but that definitely doesn't suit a 464 summers old. Also, the duties of a Queen are quite troublesome and you'll actually need to use your brain instead of lazing around like you'd been doing the past entire month. I know you can do better. Don't disappoint me. Now do you have any doubts?", Abby blabbered out. I tried to ask something but before that she interrupted me.

"O, looks like you don't have any doubts. Well, even if you had, I wouldn't solve them.", Abby said cheekily.

Leo POV:

After tucking Eleanor in bed, I decided to chat with that snake a bit. Rudra hadn't revealed his true nature to Eleanor, probably fearing her rejection.

"Rudra, we need to talk.", I said to the snake. He just hummed.

"As you know you can't keep the act going on for long. Let her love you for who you are.", I said, trying to make the snake understand.

"Leo, you don't know what rejection feels like. Even if you do, you'll never know what it feels like when someone you love is scared or disgusted by you; I hope you don't have to know that ever in your life.", Rudra said with a frown.

"But Eleanor is different and........", I said but before I could finish what I wanted to say.

"I don't want to talk about it anymore. We need to leave tomorrow so let's start packing some essentials.", Rudra said trying to change the subject and I decided to not pry more into his matter for the time being.

Author here:

Hey Emeralds, remember me. Sorry for not updating any chapters for a long time. I sincerely apologise. I was feeling down:( and not in the mood to write, a bit depressed. I thought about stopping to write but decided against it. Now, I'm back and will try to upload regular chapters. All this time I had also been reading like crazy.🐱 Quite weird!!! Anyways, take care for now. See y'all on the next chapter. Byeeeeee!!!

Saphira_Emeraldis
04/04/2024