Chapter: 5

"Hmmmp, good morning!", I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was a ginormous lion,"Liiiioooon!!!", I shuddered taking a few steps back stumbling. Wait, it's Leo. Hearing the commotion he opened his eyes.

"Leo, you almost gave me a mini heartattack!", I screamed at him making him puzzled. Without further ado, he started purring and licking me as if apologizing for something he was not even at fault. He was trying to coax me and that worked. Hmmp, I am a furry afterall.

"Okay, fine! Stop please, I forgive you. Stop whining. Aren't you a cutie pie?", I said petting the ginormous lion infront of me, forgetting that Leo wasn't my neighbourhood cat but an actual beastmen. A lion and my fiance or should I put the word simply as future mate. Mehhh! That cheating bastard dirtied the word fiance. I don't want to use that word ever again. It reminds me of that piece of shit.

'Transforms'

"Eleanor, do you want to roam around the tribe today. It's good to be familiar with places and people you know.", Leo said. In my inner turmoil, I failed to notice when he had transformed and dressed up.

"Sure, I want to roam around." I said a bit embarassed of my earlier actions.

"Before we go there, I would like to warn you about certain people.", Leo said, starting to tell me about how the people here perceived me the first time he brought me here. He especially warned me not to fall in love with the healer and not befriend a certain female. I listened to his lecture half heartedly.

"Eleanor, go freshen up. Meanwhile, I'll hunt something for you.", Leo said and without further delay, he transformed into his beast form and rushed out. After that, as he said I went to freshen up myself. I hate the part of doing my morning business in the open. I am a girl from an elite city and all this is just new for me. Hopefully I can adjust just right. Till, the time I freshened up, Leo was back. Quite fast, I like it.

"Here, I caught you a rabbit. Your appetite is really small. You need to eat more. That's definitely not possible in a day. So, you will need to increase your appetite day by day. I already ate while hunting. Now, hurry up as we need to leave quickly.", Leo said, I need to admit that he's a fast learner and observer. He was already dressed and barbequed some meat for me real quick. After I ate,I climbed on he's back, him in his beast form and then we quickly set off for the journey.

"Now that I notice, there are two suns in the sky. So, this planet is part of a binary solar system.", I pondered earning a purr from Leo. He was probably trying to understand what I was talking about. So cute!!!

"Leo, my darling where's that ugly female of yours. Did you dispose of her for me? How sweet of you!", a whiny voice reached my ears. I decided to take a peek, trying to not reveal myself. It's kinda hard to notice a petite female like me on the back of a ginormous lion especially when I trying to hide a bit. Leo roared angrily in response. Wait, isn't this the female Leo told me to be wary of.

"Trashta, I treated the female Leo brought in yesterday. She was most probably separated from her tribe, I guess.", a beastmen said half heartedly, trying to upease that bitch and not anger Leo at the same time. Another bastard here, so annoying. This bastard must be the healer.

'Transforms!'

"My female is way better than Trashta!", Leo announced. I was still on his back when he transformed and man how did he dress up so quick? He needs to be taught a lesson to not scare me like that. I slowly climbed down from Leo's back.

'Gasps, gasps!'

"Is that the same female you brought yesterday? How could it be? It's looks like her beauty could challenge the beast goddess itself." Arthur said fazed and earned a few nods from, even the mated beastmen. And ofcourse, the unmated onces had started gathering around. But kept a distance, most probably to not anger Leo.